𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 ,

" Stay safe, I recommend you go to professor lupin, i think he will be a good company-- "

" --or you can hang out in my room, or call me if anything happened yeah? I'll get back early, see you later harrold " cassie said sternly-hands on his shoulder.

After he nods she pecks his forehead and ruffle his -already messy- hair then proceeds to leave with her friends.

" Honestly you act like his mother cass " blaise to her after she joined them.

" Aw does ikkle blaise wants
a peck from mummy to? " She teased.

The group laughed at her awful attempt at using baby voice.

They joked all the way to hogsmeade. It was mostly cassie, blaise, and theo who made awful jokes and sometimes bicker, throwing insults and pointless arguments at each other.

Ron would occasionally join them adding a few words to their jokes. Sara and pansy didn't bother to join their craziness, they didn't say anything either. to them, watching their friends being idiots is an entertainment.

Hermione had her head on a book but she would try to hide her laugh after hearing one of their jokes. And draco. well draco, he was just watching his friends' stupid arguments and would occasionally roasts one of them.

The group went shopping around hogsmeade. Cassie's now bringing 3 big bags of sweets from honeydukes for harry, chocolates for professor lupin, and a few others to be sent to her parents.

Drachoe

16:13

Malfoy.give me.
Your jacket.Now

are you Mental??

It's literally freezing😐

just give it To me now,

I'll buy You a new one later

Unless you wanna get Chased
by some Annoying ass paparazzi

Shit, he saw me.

NOW

Draco threw his jacket a bit too hard to cassie and she fell in the snow. He snorted but stopped when cassie suddenly stood up wrapping herself in the jacket covering her face.

She took his arm running away from the crowds of people. Their friends were already gone to god knows where.

When they got into one empty alley behind one of the buildings there, they stopped running-hand on their knees panting.

" That-was-surprisingly-fun " draco said between his breaths.

" What?! running from paparazzi like a crazy person being chased by a fucking cow?? " Cassie asked jokingly. They burst out laughing for a few moments.

" Let's just hope he didn't get anything, they can be hella annoying-- Oh by the way can you take pictures of me because i look absolutely fabulous right now, " she said leaning to one of the walls there.