𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ,

It was the day where cassie's going to play her first quidditch match; Gryffindor versus hufflepuff. Oliver has been training her non-stop since she got in the team.

She did pick up the moves pretty quickly. and since she got chaser's spot on the team, she decided to add and try using some basketball techniques to score which did help a lot . Her feet did feel like a fucking jelly after the non-stop practice. Not to mention it's also her first time riding a broomstick. A flying broomstick.

The weather was awful that day. You can barely see anything over the range of 5 meters. You can't even hear the commentator clearly. The storm and heavy rain made lee sound like he was talking nonsense shits.

Cassie was standing beside harry cursing the weather, holding her firebolt --that her father literally sent to her last-minute after hearing she got in the team.

Let's just say he was thrilled when he heard the news, remembering his old days back in Hogwarts when he used to be the slytherin captain. Cassie didn't really know how to react when she saw the firebolt. She just stared at it--her eyes twitching.

'You could literally get a car instead of this ' was the only thing she managed to say; she's not wrong though. Her friends was shocked when they found out she got a firebolt.

The match was about to start when cassie looked at harry and took out her wand.

Harry took a few steps back.

" Relax i'm not gonna hex you," she said.

" But you could " he retorted back still eyeing her.

" I could. " She answered simply.

" And you would " he stated again taking a few more steps back.

" i mean i could but why would i want to- You're literally so dramatic for what? " She said putting her hand on his shoulder and muttering a quick 'impervius'

Harry made an impressed look and cassie rolled her eyes.

Lee jordan finally called for the gryffindor team and all of them flew out to the center of the pitch. The captain shakes hand and madam hooch started the game.

Let's just say, Cassie was being a literal bad bitch in the pitch. She was having fun surprisingly.

" And- cassidy avery- score- again!- to gryffindor!- " lee announced with his microphone, his voice trying to fight the shitty weather.

She scored again leading gryffindor 50 points ahead from hufflepuff. The weather was becoming much worse. She looked around trying to spot the seekers until something hit her.

' Bloody demetors ' . She immediately zoomed out of the pitch trying to find harry. She saw a glimpse of red robes and quickly rushed out there, and she was right.

There he was, on his broom, and around him was the dementors sucking his fucking soul. She quickly took out her wand practically screaming at the dementors. " EXPECTO FUCKING PATRONUM- WAIT I CAN'T DO THAT, FUCKING DEMENTORS-

--EXPECTO PATRONUM " a bright jet of light came out from her wand sending a wave of strong force like a mini-explosion. She didn't have time to think about that though. She had to save harry.

When she went to snatch the boy, he was already slipping off his broom mid-air.

She quickly took his arm and swing him to her back. She tried to save his nimbus-knowing how much it meant to him but the broom was already gone, being brought by the wind.

She tried to accio the broom and it surprisingly worked. But when she got hold of the nimbus, she realized she had nothing to hold on to her own broom.

Panicking, she accidentally slipped off harry's nimbus but she couldn't care less. She was already tired and starting to be lightheaded from the game plus the heavy rain wasn't helping either. she was scared that she wouldn't be able to save harry.

Finally, she zoomed to the pitch using all her strength that she had left. And thankfully with the help of her firebolt, it didn't take that long for them to get to the pitch. They were still about 8 meters above the ground when cassie's sight was starting to get fuzzy.

Bloody dementors were going to pay for this. She quickly went to the teacher's stand and lay harry's frozen body there. She only spoke one word to the teachers not even looking up from the ground. " Dementors " and she flew back to the pitch.

Cassie kept scoring for the rest of the game basically shoving everyone that was on her way.

She was throwing the quaffle at one of the hoops mid-air when lee announced that hufflepuff team caught the golden snitch. But she wasn't able to hear the rest as she completely blacked out and fell off her broom.

This is literally harry's face after cassie used the spell on his glasses💀👍=

btw i searched up a firebolt's price on google and look at this miss girl-

And yes u can actually get a car with 16,000 dollars💀🖐

Clue: cassie was not on her full control of her body after she saved harry and went to continue the game.