𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 ?

Warning bcs i just feel like putting a warning so here's a warning: mega super foul and harsh words<3

" RON YOU SON OF A BITCH " harry yelled at ron. The greathall went silent And some people look at the ravenette staring at the gryffindor table for the tea.

" I'm sorry mate, it's not my fault you suck at among us " ron retorted, slightly laughing while cassie and hermione are wheezing.

" Harry- love- you literaly snitched yourself, you legit wrote i'm the impostor on the chat " cassie said between her laughs.

Cassie was still trying to catch her breath when someone suddenly put their hand on her neck almost choking her.

" YOU BITCH " a girl voice said from her back catching everyone's attention once again.

" Corvette, corvette?-- "

" --Can i help you, or you just want to randomly choke someone today because if you do, i'm gonna go back to bullying harry- okay chill out woman " cassie said, confused, but stoped when the person thightens their grip in her neck.

She turned around only to see an angry daphne greengrass.

She looked at her friends, and ron looked like he was ready to tackle her anytime.

Then she looked to her right where their slytherin friends sat and she could see theo and blaise filming it secretly and their face looked excited.

" DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH. YOU STOLE DRACO FROM ME, I SAW YOU GUYS TWO DAYS AGO SNOGGING. HE'S LITERALLY DATING ME YOU SLUT- " daphne continued to scream at her face.

The greathall starts whispering, some of them sending dirty look to cassie. Theo and blaise had their hand on their mouth, clapping for the drama excitedly. While the golden trio stared at her -eyes wide- with disbelieve.

" First of all, i what now? Second of all, i'm literally a thirteen year old ma'am are you really sure it was me that you saw, third of all, and lastly, why would i snog malfoy in the first place? " cassie answered, still confused.

" Well, I uh- i saw you guys two days ago at night snogging on the corridor for- uh- two hours! "

" --And you probably don't care about age because you're a bitch, and a slut who goes around snogging people! And you stole my draco! " Daphene screamed at her face once again.

It was silent for a few moments when cassie suddenly broke down into small sob. tears streaming down her face while daphne had a smirk on her face.

Her friends looked at cassie, confused and concerned for her. Draco was stading up from his seat but pansy pulled him back, smirking.

" That's right! Cry! Cry, you weak motherfucke- " she screamed at her with a smirk before cassie suddenly snorted.

" Oh my god i'm so bad at these, that's probably why the producers is sick of me " she wheezed to herself.

Cassie suddenly said leaning to the table, wiping her fake tears while cluthing her stomach trying to catch her breath laughing.