𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋?

" YEAH AND SO EVERYTHING JUST HAPPENED SO FAST LIKE BOOM BAM I ONLY LIKE ZONED OUT FOR A SECOND AND SUDDENLY EVERYONE WAS GONE-

" -OH AND I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I FUCKING TELEPORTED, OR APPARATE- GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENDED THERE- " cassie's voice echoed trough the huge living room.

her parents watched her half amused, as she continued to ramble-doing hand gestures and adding dramatic acting reenactment,

their expression changed for a second after she mentioned about how she 'teleported' but cassie was to busy to notice that.

" but anyways i failed because everything ended up being exactly like the book because i was too scared that i would- you know- " she looked at her parents as they raised their eyebrows waiting for her to finish.

" accidentlydosomethingwrongandmessesupthewholethingandeveryone'sgonnadieandiwillhatemyselfforthat- "

" woah, woah, calm down there missy, breath for merlin's sake " her mum laughs.

Cassie took a deep breath before continuing to tell her story again buat before she even started, she was cut off with her phone ringing telling someone was calling her.

She looked at her parents before picking it up without looking at the screen.

" AHA! CASSIE, HONEY, BABE, MY LOVE--

" she's a gryffindor- " another voice interrupted.

" -SO WHAT? CRY ABOUT IT, ANYWAYS HELO MY LOVE- " theo's loud voice came from the speaker.

" cassie, who is that, and why are they calling you with-names? You know what, give me that- " her dad stands up eyeing the phone being protactive over his daughter.

" dad-it's theo, chill- " cassie whispers.

" huh, but why is theo calling you? are you guys dating? Is he even- "

" no! Okay just chill, it's a joke- let me just answer the phone for a sec " she panicked but stop when her mum finally pulled her dad to sit back down.

" hey- yeah haha, uh- what's wrong, are you okay? Where are you? Why are you calling me? Is everything oka- "

" we're okay holy shit cassie calm down- "

" we? Who are you with? Are you with pansy? I swear to god theo if you do anything to my wife- "

" wife? Is she married? Why aren't we invited to her- " her dad panicked. Her mum only shook her head not letting her husband go as he looked like he's about to start a whole riot.

" no, i'm not with pansy right now okay. anyways- i'm at malfoy's house right know, and we thought- "

" you thought." Draco voice can be heard again cutting theo midway.

" shut up draco, i'm trying to speak. Anyways- yeah we were thinking let's have a sleepover here! Spend the summer at malfoy's house you know those stuff- "

" cassie actually i'm doing this on purpose to annoy malfoy because i know he doesn't like having people around him but he fucking stole my last chocolate stock yesterday and i'm pissed so-- " theo is basically rapping in whisper to the phone, which made cassie bring her phone even closer to her ear before trying to hold a snort.

" what do you think cassie? " theo went back to his normal tone. Cassie can hear the grin from his voice.

Cassie looked at her parents. " uuum, yeah sure that'll be great- i guess? "

" yes you're doing great sweetie, keep up the great acting " theo hushed voice can be heard once again.

" great, i'll see you there, bye love- " and the call ended.

Silence filled the room.

" cassie- do tou mind um- " her mum started after seeing her dad's expression. his eyes not leaving cassie's figure.

" oh- yeah basically theo- "

" who is this theo guy? "

" theodore nott- "

" why is he copying my name. "

" i don't know- "

" but i was born first. " he pouted?

" yeah we all know that dad. anyways- he's inviting me to a sleepover in malfoy's house- "

" absoloutely not. He's a boy! "

" we know- "

He stayed silent for a moment before smirking. " wait, where are you staying again? "

" malfoy's house-? "

Her dad hummed before looking at her mom with an unreadable look.

" you know what, actually, as much as i don't trust that blonde barbie, it's actually a great idea! It's alright, you can stay there as long as you want! We're also planning to go to the world cup so it'll be easier! "

Cassie blinked at his sudden change. " you're sus but i'll take that- OH- HOLY CRAP, YUCK, YUP I'M GONNA GET OUT OF THE HOUSE EUGH EW DISGUSTING BOOMERS I SWEAR TO GOD- " she ran into her room with her ears covered after she realised what he was doing.

Theodore raised his eyebrows at his wife.

I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT HELLO MY LUVS

Anyways how are yall, I MISS U GUYS

also, cassie's parents know something that she didn't 😻😻