008

" Everybody take a ass whoopin' one day , better be      glad you breathing"🎯
                             - Blac Youngsta 🤟🏾🖤

Brooklyn POV

"How the fuck i buy you a Birkin
and you ain't satisfied?
You wan' be with a n**** who ain't
down to ride
You wan' fuck with a lame n****
I got you just for being a game spitter"

" Periodt That's Bae" I had sung toosii while Sitting at the red light .

" You know Papa that's yo real daddy" I said looking back at laughing.

My baby always smiling about sum😍

Today me and nic decided to take Kacey to the Aquarium and The Zoo Downtown since it hot asf outside and nun to do.

" You really trynna get fucked up in this car" Nic said mugging tf out my soul.

" Oh so now you talking to me?" I said forgetting I even paid that mf any attention.

He in his feeling cuz I walked out the other night... to take a mf walk in the neighborhood. Then this ole lame ass nigga was trynna Mac . I wouldn't let him get me anyways .

" Nah cuz you out here entertaining niggas for fun" he said getting my ass heated .

" Whatever just be lucky yo ass going with us anyways" I said rolling my eyes might hard.

" I would've came anyways" he said laughing like i had said sum funny.

" tuhh , Bitch please" I said paying him no mind once again .

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

" Stink look" I said pointing at the fishes in the big ass tank that was giving me anxiety bout it breaking .

" That's a fat ass shark " Dom said pointing at a whale.

" Com'er" i said grabbing his neck and kissing his head " it's okay , we weren't all gifted" i said making him smack his lips.

" Kacey Let's go look at the dolphins?" I said pushing his stroller towards where the dolphin show was.

I turn back around to see if this fool was following us and what I see? This nigga got a whole ghetto soccer mom club crowding him. Lemme just take a picture real quick cuz this whole scene screams Community Dick 😳!!!!!

" He look happy we finna dip out stink , because yo daddy a clown n he here to entertain the circus hoes" i cooed to kacey unbothered asf

I was not finna have my child sit there and watch his daddy play us like some damn fools. Who he thought he was.

After me and Kacey watched the show. We has saw everything already. So, it was time to go . But this
Lame ass nigga  ain't no where to be found.  We Ain't waiting for no nigga. I was finna text his ass until I felt a strong ass tug on my arm. 

" Brooklyn I thought smb took you n my son stop damn walking off like a child in the grocery store"he said making me roll my eyes.

( them grocery store memories 🛒🏃🏾‍♀️) ~ Riri💕

Boy , I swear I was holding in a big ass laugh. He ain't have to bring back them old ass memories like that.

" Do you hear me ?" I her Dom saying breaking me out of my lil daydream.

" Yeah Whatever you say , baby daddy" I said lying like a bitch , trynna walk away.

" Stop calling me that mane , one or the other....Baby or Daddy"He said making me look at my son.

"Anyways...Kacey you ready to go man-man?" I asked my baby watching him slowly fall asleep.

•The next day•

" See I was thinking about moving My Boutique Downtown" I said thinking.

" Yoo That'll be dope , That way you'll be able to watch and work at the shop" Kennedy said bringing me ideas.

" We needa hire sum bitches though and rent out a shop" i said forgetting I gotta hire folks.

" Let's set up a Instagram account for it and We can drive around town putting up the flyers we already made. Then we can just ask girls who look young , fly , and need jobs. But the Shop part I got that". Kennedy said which really ain't even sound half as bad.

" See Bitch that's why I fuck with you. But ,We ain't doin nun right now we can gon head and do that" I said shrugging my shoulders cuz I was bored anyways , since my baby left me to spend time with his uncles. Then his daddy is lord knows where. But I got shit to do.

" Bet , Let me drive" She said as i gave her my keys.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

We been driving around all day and ain't found nobody yet. Damn I feel stupid asf running around like a roach trynna find bitches to pay. Ain't nobody even respond on Instagram yet. Shit , Ain't nobody even mf follow it yet. The Damn Phone been dead for
Bout an hour too so...We done for today cuz who you know finna do all that.

" Damn" Me and Kennedy both mumble as we crash down on the couch.

" What the hell happened to y'all?" Rico asked rollin his blunt.

" We been running around in circles trynna plan this grand opening for my shop downtown. But we can't even find no workers yet." I said making Rico look at me sideways.

" Word?!? Why y'all ain't just do it on Instagram?" He asked lighting his blunt.

" We did , But it ain't even get no Shoutouts , follows or Likes n Comments. Then , that's before the phone went dead." Kennedy said as Rico passed her the blunt.

" Did you charge the phone yet? To see if somebody even responded yet?"He said making me and Ken run Around the living room like crackheads tryna find sum to sniff. We was doing all that over a charger.

" I found one." Ken said making me look up as she put the phone on charge.

3 min later

*Screams *Gunshots

What yall think happened?
Did y'all like this chapter?
See y'all in the next one💕