031

Brooklyn POV
Wedding day💍

" Ouu girl you need to calm down! You about to Sweat your makeup off." Rain said fanning me.

" I'm just nervous today Is suppose to be special and perfect." I said panicking.

" Y'all Love each other and as your besties we made sure today would be the best." Kennedy said patting me on my back.

Baby Cries*

" Aww mama , I'm here!" I cooed to Brielle.

" You just wanna see your daddy that's all." I said shaking my head.

" I'll take you to him."  I said walking towards the door.

" Girl If you don't sit yo ass down. He not suppose to see you until you walk down the isle." Kennedy said stopping me.

" I know Imma just talk to him through the door. She already got her clothes on , So she would be cool with him." I shrugged and they all gave me that whatever you say look.

" Bruh , Kennedy come with me." I said rolling my eyes and she hopped up coming with me.

" I know you just trynna see ant because of they bachelor party last." I said and she shook her head yes.

" Damn right , he prolly had some bitch twerkin on him or sum." She said and I laughed.

*Knock Knock*

" Open up Nigga!" Kennedy said banging on the door.

" Calm down ken !" I said laughing

" Jano , Hey leave the door cracked and tell dom to come to the door and not look through the door." I said calling jano

" Ight." He said and hung up.

" Bae , What's wrong?" The door swung half way open as I heard Dom talking.

" Nothing your girls were just freaking out!" I said sighing.

" What you mean?" he asked

" Daddy's girl was throwing at fit because she misses you and I'm scared." I said

" Lemme see my Baby!" He said and Kennedy hands her to him.

" But , But ain't nothing to be scared of baby. I'm not making a mistake by committing to you. I love you Brooklyn!" He said holding my hand.

" I love you too baby!" I said sniffing

" Don't cry you gon ruin your make up." Kennedy said fanning my face.

" I love you baby ! I'll see you later!" Dom said before closing the Door.

" Alright you ready to fit yo small waist in this tight dress?" Rain said as soon as I walked through the door.

" Mhm!" I nodded