019

Kennedy POV

" Hey Girl you ok?" i asked rubbing her back as she nodded while over the counter all sad.

Brooklyn been moping around the house. I don't want happened between Her and Dom, But she been miserable since he left. She won't come out her room most of the time. She has cancelled Kacey birthday party for weeks and weeks now. She won't talk to Braydon. We all forgave him except for Rain and her. Matter of fact she isn't talking to any of us. She won't even talk to me as much as she talks to rain and questions ant.

" You feeling better today?" Jamiya asked coming around the side.

Unlike everybody else, She and Jano are still going strong. She even moved in to be closer to him and us because every time she came around Jano had her attached to him all the time. We didn't even really have time to hang out with her other than work.

" New Day , Same attitude. Imma try! " She exhaling in and out. Then putting on a smile.

" Hey Braydon" I greeted him as he walked through the kitchen.

" Good morning Ladies" He said back. She really wasn't disrespectful with it. But you can tell she didn't want to be bothered by him so she got up and left.

" Still The same thing? He been gone for weeks now. How would she still be upset." He asked clueless

" I wonder the same shit. But i wanna know where he went ?" I curiously wondered.

" We should do something for her and Kacey for Her Birthday... Like a double party." Jamiya suggested

" Damn that would be dole as hell . But we don't got enough time to set up." I said

" How many  days y'all need ?" Braydon asked

" Nigga you got one day.Invite guest , get food ,buy decorations, and Find a place to do it." i listed.

" Ight! So you need all this done by tomorrow ..." He repeated

" Mhm , Then you'll be good."

" Ight I got you." he said walking off.

" Bet you he ain't gon do it." I said holding out my pinkie.

2 Days later☀️

" Damn , He really fucking did it." I said as I looked around at this even hall that was split into two. One side had a kid themed party and the other was ready for adults.