014

Brooklyn POV

" What you mean go get him? You knew where nephew was this whole time?" Jano asked getting mad and mugging me.

" No ... Just something snapped in my thoughts. Now I really know where my baby is." I said as i gripped the steering wheel. Somebody most def was finna catch a fade.

" Hol up- This Dom house. I thought he said he was going to look for kacey." Jano asked looking at Dom house and back at me.

" Put two and two together cuz I know i ain't trippin. Right before bruh hung up the phone you ain't hear that lil cry in the background? And how you know where he stay?" I said feeding jano information cuz his slow ass can't keep up.

" Ohh shit sis ... I did hear a lil cry and he had me do some for him once.But how you know that was him?" Jano questioned

" Because I know how my child is before he start to cry." I said simply before getting out the car.

" Hol up- You don't know who the hell he got lurking round here fa security." Jano whispers chasing after me.

" Nigga fuck them security. This house ain't even that big for no damn security!" I said tying my hoodie. Shorty wasn't finna catch my lacking like Eisha did Nyema.

" Eww Look at the way that you walk. Why is you walking like that?" Jano said laughing.

" Cuz I walk with a waddle and my body shaped like a sprite bottle" Or whatever Renni said.

" We suppose to mission impossible this shit." Jano said still whispering but i wasn't paying no attention. I'm trynna figure out why these mfks got a long ass front yard.

" Ight come on" I said waving jano over and what i see,,, This nigga over here doing spy flips n shit.

" Nigga you look stupid just stop! We at the door

" Nigga you look stupid just stop! We at the door." I said mugging the hell outta him.

" Well why the fuck you just standing here , Ring or knock on the mfk at least." He said mugging me back.

" That's yo job , Just in case they call 12 when I lay hands on one of them and they wanna press charges they gon try to take my finger print. But they can't cuz you gon touch it. So they ain't got shit on me at all." I said nodding my head up and down.

" What if they got cameras?"

" Ia ain't think that far threw... Stop Asking questions and just ring the damn thing." I said pointing at the door bell.

" Ight" He said as he rang it once.

" Bitch that's all you got ring that bitch like you got damn Sabrina, BYRANNNNNNN!!!! Crazy ass Baby motha or sum." I said as he gave me straight face.

" Ring that bitch like you mean it!" I said as he looked at me and shook  his  head up and down

" Ring that bitch like you mean it!" I said as he looked at me and shook his head up and down.

" Yeah ,, that's it,, get into it!  I said hyping him up until Dom came to the door mad asf

" Yeah ,, that's it,, get into it! I said hyping him up until Dom came to the door mad asf.

" Y'all must really got shit twisted out hea." Dom said swinging the door open on us.

" And Bitch you really got me hella bent and fucked up for anotha... Excuse me!" I said pushing my way through.

" I thought you and your dude friend was gon go find kacey." He said trynna be funny.

" We did! and if you jealous just say that punk ass nigga" I said as he had the nerve to get all up in my face with his hot breath ass.

" Chill out Mane , It ain't even that seeious ." Jano said pushing us off each other.

" Exactly, So why are y'all here?" Dom asked crossing his arms in confusion.

" Cause you took my son , When you could've easily asked to come see him or let him spend the night. But Nah, You out here doing lame shiesty ass shit."
I said putting my hands in his face.

" You know damn well even if he was here you wouldn't even let me see him regardless." He said getting close again.

" Why the fuck should I? You out here doing stupid shit like this? You ain't even thinking bout our child you was thinking about yourself." I said crossing my arms.

" For the Last time he ain't here and i ain't-

Punk bitch couldn't even finish his sentence before i ran up them stairs soon as I heard my son cries. I open up one of the doors to see He was in a crib and he had just woke up. Us arguing woke him up.

" Come on baby, Imma get you far away from here." I said rubbing kacey back as he layed his head on my shoulder and i grabbed all his stuff. Before going back downstairs.

" You ain't going no where with my son." Dom said as he grabbed my rist.

" Jano , Take kacey to the car." I said as jano took kacey off my shoulder.

* Punch

" Bitch have you lost to mind?" I said as I threw A wide as punch towards his face.

" Don't hit me mane." He said wiping his face.

" Why? Why did you do it?" I said sniffing as i tried not to cry.

" I did it to Protect Him." He his voice started breaking and his eyes started to water.

" Stop Lying!" I said as I slammed the door and ran to the car.

" You good?" Jano asked.

" Better when I leave this nigga alone."

15 min later

As i'm walking to the door rambling through my purse. I try I finally look up to see the window was busted so i opened the door and saw dead men all over my floor drowning in pools of blood.

" AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was it lying on Brooklyn's floor ?
Where are her Brothers and Rico?
Did you enjoy this chapter?
See you in the next one luv bugs💋-Riri 💕