027

Brooklyn

" Who are you?" I asked backing up.

" Your worst nightmare, Now come with me! Or both babies are dead." The man said clocking back his gun.

" Why are you doing this?" I asked pushing kacey behind me.

" Because yo baby daddy got shit fucked up around here and shit ain't adding up." He said grabbing me and Kacey.

" So be a good girl and shhh-

Is all I heard until he put a rag over my mouth causing me to pass out.

5 hours later
Omniscient.....

Hours have passed and there has been no sign of Kacey or Brooklyn anywhere. Now , no one have noticed that there gone they just thought they went out. But how If the car was still there.....

" Yo where is she at?" Dom said pacing while in thought.

" I'm sure she's just running late she wouldn't miss my baby shower. She's probably out late shopping for the babies." Jamiya smiled but on the inside she was worried.

No one had heard from them all day. But it isn't like Brooklyn to leave the house without saying anything to anyone.

" Still no sign of her?" Kennedy asked coming on the side of Jamiya cradling the baby in her hands.

" No not yet!" Jamiya said.

" Come on Baby ! This day is about you and our kids not Brooklyn!" Jano said comforting jamiya.

" You right!" She said nodding.

" Hol up! Baby that's gonna make me feel worse and this all doesn't seem suspicious to you?" Jamiya asked bring back up the subject.

" What seems suspicious about it I'm not understanding?" Jano asked confused.

" Her car was still there in the driveway! She didn't walk out the door because we would've saw her. Nobody else heard her or saw her after we did. Toys all over the place in Kacey's room. I don't think she left. I think someone took her!" Jamiya said pointing out the obvious

" Baby I'll look into. But right now think about the kids and let me and the boys handle it." Jano said sitting down then running off towards Dom.

" Hello!! Baby!!" Dom yelled through the phone trying to hear the other person on the other side of the phone.

" What happened bro?" Brandon asked as they all walked over towards him.

" I think I know where brooklyn really is! We gotta go man like now!"Dom said grabbing his gun from the table and charging towards the exit.

...................

Brooklyn picks her head up and looks around the half dark room. It was small and comfortable . It smelt like dead bodies and she feared she would be the next body that masked this room if she didn't get out of here.

" Calm down! I did you a favor by not tying you up anyways. I don't harm the unborn!" He laughed as he walked in from the corner of the room.

" Where is my son?" she cried backing up on the bed.

" He's safe ! I won't hurt him unless you co-operate." He said sitting next to her on the bed.

" See we're going to give that sorry excuse of a man a call! And you're going to read him everything on this card here and if you don't the little one is dead." He said showing her a price of paper with words on it and he started to dial Dom's number.