013

Brooklyn POV

" Mane that shit ain't right bruh we gotta go find nephew." Braydon said Grabbing his gun and running back in my room.

Ion even remember what happened that last few minutes..All I know is that i've been sitting here sobbing my heart out leaned up against jano. Listening to my brothers argue about if they should go or not. While All type of shit running through my head I couldn't even think straight. How the fuck am i to just sit here.

"Where you going?" Rico asked as I dashed passed all them grabbing braydon keys. Not even paying attention to the fact I got the keys for the wrong car. Now i gotta go back in the and listen to these niggas.

" Why the hell is you running out and you hear us talking to you?" Braydon said yelling at me.

" Going to get my son....please move out of my way" i sobbed to braydon slowly breaking down.

" Let us come with you!" Brandon said grabbing his jacket.

" No , I'm wanna go by myself!" I said grabbing the front door knob trynna walk out until braydon grabbed me.

" Ight , But Jano gotta go with you." He said trying to reason with me.

" Ight Let's go." I said running Back to the car!

40 min later ⏰

" Where we heading now? Because at this point we just riding street by street." Jano said yawning.

" You wanna get out? Cause obviously me trynna find me child is boring you." I said getting real pissed off with him.

" My Fault Lynn , I ain't mean to upset you." Jano said apologizing.

" It's good This shit just got me stressing ." I said as I gripped the stirring wheel.

" Well , Why don't you call Dominic?" Jano asked making a good point. He has been a lil too quite since we got back from our trip. But I remember this nigga quote on quote was threatening to see his son so bad. But where the mf at?.....

" You know what lemme hit his sorry ass up real quick." I said as i dialed his number in.

" Hello?" Dom answered from the other line.

" Hi" I lightly said.

" What's wrong with you ?" Dom asked through the phone.

" This- Somebody... This Morning Somebody took Kacey And It- It's all my fault!" I said stuttering through my words. I just couldn't forgive myself.

" Breathe Lil mama , Breathe." Jano said rubbing my back as i had my head pinned to the stirring wheel.

" Who is that ?" Dom asked as he voiced over the radio.

" Don't worry about that. Right now you need to help me find our son." I said

" Tell That nigga help you! I'll find him on my own-...Hol up i got you." He said hanging up the phone.

" Nigga lame ash frl." Jano shook his head in shock.

" Ong!! But i'm finna call my baby momma." i said dialing her number.

" Hey Girly" Kennedy said through the phone.

" Hey babymomma! What you n my baby doing?" I said as jano on the side of me mugging me.

" Sitting up here getting fat! What you doing bestie?" she asked

" Some Fucked up Nigga took my baby and now me and jano been riding around all day searching for him...IM JUST STRESSED ASF AND ITS HOT ASF OUTSIDE SO MY DAMN WIG GLUE AINT EVEN STICKING NO MO!!!!!" I angrily yelled as jano and kennedy started balling out laughing.

But I was dead asf frl finna snatch that's shit back and it was finna hit the superman, Yuahhhh!!!

" Gurl , But no joke shit why you ain't come pick me up i wanna come help find my son son!" she wined through the phone as jano nudged my shoulder wit a ugly ass look knowing she was lying.

" Capp!!" Jano yelled out having em laughing.

" But , frl you know i love you for trynna help but you got that lazy pregnancy syndrome." i said knowin if i told kennedy i was on my way she would say she tired.

" Y'all gon leave me alone , I know that much!" she snapped back.

" But yeah , I'll get you straight on details once I get back home, Ight?" I said

" Ok Love y'all! Drive Safe!" She said.

" Love you too!" Jano said fake waving

" Bye!"

" Where you going this ain't the way home?" Jano asked looking confused.

" I know where my son at now and we finna go get him." I said pressing my feet on the gas.

Who y'all think got kacey?🙇🏽‍♀️
Did Y'all enjoy this chapter?😌
See ya in the next one peeps - Riri💋