020

Brooklyn POV

" Idgaf if yall name was Fall and Autumn ,, We don't fw y'all because all y'all do is leave" i sassed her.

" Still disrespectful and Smart mouthed i see?" she spat back.

" We'll be in the car" Ant said as him , jano , jamiya and rico walked to the car.

" Why y'all here? You need some money?" Braydon asks pulling out his wallet.

" Nun of your pocket change son , just stopping to see you guys." she said.

" What made it so special today? Because y'all never was there in our Lives" braydon asked.

" Because you never needed us, So we moved on." She mouthed.

Not even listening to what my brother and mom was arguing about. I look at Brandon and grab his hand because i know how hard seeing them is to him. We all didn't have a good childhood. But my brothers kinda had it worse with my mom and dad.

My mom made up this lie that Brandon really wasn't my dads real child and when it came to favorites my dad always picked Braydon. He's a very quiet man , he lets my mom run over him and speak for him.

Braydon on the other hand. At the age of 10 had to take care of 2 kids. I was only 7 and brandon 5. We weren't capable of taking care of each other. Our grandma suffered from Alzheimer's. She didn't remember anything when it came to trynna raise us. So we were on our own.

" Food , Water , Clothes were our needs. It's a big difference. We might not have wanted y'all but we did need you." Braydon said snapping back at her.

" Maybe we should've and the disrespect would've been at a minimum." She bit back at him.

" You know what-

" Mommy!!" Kacey said running in my arms wanting me to pick him up.

" I hope that's not what i think it is..." she shockingly said.

" His name is Kacey and yes, he is your grandson." I sassed.

" He looks just like you Sweet-pea " My dad said finally opening his mouth.

I mouthed in shame saying " Thank you daddy"

" Don't get all mushy with each other. We're not about to skip the part she has a whole child." She stated getting louder.

" I have kids to.. So what" Braydon said bucking

" Where are they." she asked looking around.

" Right in front of you." he said.

" Those hammy downs." She laughed off.

" Any who well be in town for a couple of months." She smiled and rolled her eyes.

• Public Service Announcement 🚨🧏🏽‍♀️

( Go Check out My New Book Affection, Pop Smoke x Mulatto🌚💕-The author )

" Bye kids" My dad said lowly and waved.

" Ouu I can't stand her" I yelled stomping my feet.

" Don't let her get to you. Well be in the car if you need us."He said rubbing my back as i sat back down. They walked out.

I couldn't do nothing else but cry. That woman doesn't bring nothing but chaos and unsatisfactory to our lives. nothing about her is positive. Having a mother who hates so much really breaks you down.

" Don't cwhy" Kacey said kissing my check and pulling heart out my face.

"mowmmy sad?" he frowned suiting on my lap.

" No baby , Mommy eyes are just raining. Come on Let's go Home." I said as he held my hand.

The whole way home I couldn't stop Thinking about what my mom said to us " We never needed them so they moved on?". That is an excuse. We all knew My mom was a gold digger and when she would get money all she did was gamble it away.

It's clear that She is here for what she always is.... Money. The last time We saw them was 3 years ago. They came , Acted like everything was normal. They played a fake act and we fell for it. Once they got that money the spilt.

" Ight we home." Jano said parking the car.

Me and Kacey walked in the house and did the usual.  Went in Nic old room and fell asleep. Kacey Loves to be in his daddy's room since he thinks he's still here.

" Mommy where's Daddy!" Kacey asked playing with my hair as I put on his night clothes.

" I don't know baby. He's gone" I explained.

" Is He coming back? Me miss him" He pouted

" Don't worry baby he'll be back again...I hope" I kissed him laying him down on the bed.

" What did you wish for when you blew out your candles ?" I asked rubbing his back.

" If i twll u it won't come twue" He pouted

" But mommy's the birthday fairy she Helps your wish come true." I lied.

" Rweally Otay, I wish to see daddy" He smiled.

" Surprise Daddy Boy"

" Dom ?" I questioned

What is Dom doing back?
Sorry for any mistakes
See you in the next one💫- The author ✍🏾