021

Brooklyn POV

" What I wanted to do was accomplished and It was time I came home." He Shrugged.

" Daddy!" Kacey yelled jumping in His Daddy's arms.

" I missed you man" Dom said hugging him

" I miss Daddy too" Kacey said hugging dom back.

As they were Hugging I noticed Dom had a cut on his arm. It looked like it had just gotten patched up.
I didn't even wanna break up this moment. So I just joined in on the hug.

" Daddy Sleepy?" Kacey asked.

" Yeah man let's go lay down." Dom said As we laid back down in the bed.

I must have been freaking cuz ain't no way he back. I close my eyes hoping for this Dream to turn to a reality. I lay down behind kacey with dom on the other side. Dom starts to rub his thumb over my face. So I fall asleep.

The Next Day🌇

"I knew it was too good to be true." I shook my head seeing Nic wasn't in the bed.

"What's to good to be true?" He asked coming in the room with kacey breakfast.

" I thought you was gone or that you was just my imagination." I sighed as he handed me the tray of food.

" Not you doubting me. But i ain't make you breakfast cuz I know you don't eat breakfast since it's to close to lunch." He laughed.

" You know me so well." I mumbled patting his back. getting up doing my hygiene.

" Since you been gone so long. It's your turn to cater to your child." I said pining my hair up.

" Ight but y'all needa a ride to work?" He asked

" No Tyrone taking us."

" Who tf is Tyrone?" He mugged

" Sike I lied" I laughed sticking up my tongue at Kacey who was rubbing his eyes.

" You play to much" He mugged slightly pushing me.

" Ight! Lemme come to work with you." he suggested

"Ight put yo son clothes on and we'll roll out." I said

At the shop💇🏽‍♀️

" Eww boss who that fine brother you got with you?" Sharonda one of my frequent customers asked.

" Oh that's just my baby daddy."I laughed.

" Hey baby. Come give Mama Sharon a kiss." She said making Dom nudge his nose making a stank face.

" I'm ok Ma'am" Dom pleaded making everybody laugh.

" Bad Daddy" Kacey nodded his head no at Dom

" What Daddy do?" I asked

" He be mean" He said and pointed at Sharonda and making everybody laugh but dominic.

The Next Day💕

" Come on , Just a lil sum" Dom begged laying kisses down my neck and picking me up. Then throwing me on the bed.

" Boy stop playing" I giggled

" You been holding out on me bae" He pouted giving me a wet kiss.

" Bruh don't ever kiss me like that." I laughed

" Why you wiping my kisses off?" He mugged.