024

Rain POV

" Gurl If he ain't paying yo bills and got a job....DROP!! On to the next!" This random old head Ms.Sharonda be having up here at the shop with her said.

" Well my man be having me all glammed up." Sage said flipping her hair.

" I bet he do"Brandon said rolling his eyes. I wanted to laugh so bad. But I held my laugh in. I looked back up and saw Braydon sitting next to Jano and Rico.

He stared at me as I lifted my head up a couple of times.

" What about you rain? You sitting over there so quiet. We seen yo man dropping you off earlier." Quinn asked as I looked over at Braydon who wasn't looking at me anymore. More of a disappointment look.

" I mean I've always had toxic relationships and he just always sweeps me off my feet. We don't date he just spoils me for no reason." I smiled thinking about Malcolm.

I've been hanging out with Malcolm for weeks now. He says he isn't the dating type but he wants us to become closer. So I stick around to see what he really is like.

" Aww look my baby is in love" Brooklyn said fake tearing up.

" Alright gurl you done." I said to my client as I did a boomerang.

" Thank you" She said flipping her hair back and forth

" Ok Bestie I see you racking up the bills with these styles." Brooklyn winked at me.

" Who next ?" I asked as I wiped off my chair.

" Nappy Head over there." she pointed at braydon and I sighed n laughed.

" Come on." I laughed and he came over

" See I knew you missed me" he smiled.

" Kinda , But Yo sister was talking mad shit about you." I chuckled as brooklyn pushed my shoulder

" So What you getting?" I asked combing his hair out. Damn , she wasn't lying his hair was beyond napped.

" Um Gimmie them Lil Baby braids." He suggested.

" Damn you better start talking or sun cuz that's gon take a minute." I said.

" How?" He asked

" Because I have to un-nap to hair, twist yo hair , trim yo ends and then braid the twists. Boy you in this seat foe some hours." I explained

" Well I trust you ain't hon fucc my shit up. So take yo time." He said and I smiled a lil.

" I seen that." He said looking at me through his camera recording me.

" Yeen see shit."

The rest of the time we laughed and joked. He apologized so many times. I told him i was over it. But he wanted to completely make sure. I ain't get done with his shit til 5 more hours. Then he took me to they house since the shop was about to close.