1

"Wilbur i bet i'm better than you." the laughter explode in vc 2. Tommy's vc. "What," Tommy says now laughing with everyone. His face growing slightly red. "Tommy, you couldn't be better than me. Even if you tried." Wilbur said running over to Tommy in the Smp.

The small talk went on for hours. The group of boys rarely leave there rooms. "Georgeeeee." Big q squealed. "Go awAyyy." George giggled and continued chasing small q around the community house.

"Omg, beesss. I love bees.." Tubbo said running up to the hive and putting a lead around one of the bees. The laughter once again erupted in the vc once more.

"Big q play a song on your guitar." "Wait I actually made a song, somebody say something random." "Im the fastest speed runner." Dream said promptly. The song where are the askers began blaring through the speakers. The laughter erupted once more.. "How did you guys like the song.." They all clapped. "Hold on ill be right back!"

"Do you guys hear that?" "It's literally heaven.." Karl said listening carefully. 'here we go again, i kinda wanna be more than friends..' "Im back did you miss me.." "SHUT UP." the group said in unison. "Jesus.." 'I kinda wanna be more than friends, so take it easy on me. Im afraid your never satisfied..' "Whats that noise?"Karl said asking tommy. "Its my stupid sister playing the fucking guitar and singing for her stream. hold on a sec." The call went silent. Well beside the blaring guitar and the voice of an angel.

"Sorry bout-" "Yoo get her in this vc." Dream said, interrupting tommy. "What.." "Did he stutter, stupid bitch.." "Boom roasted." "Language.." "Damn hold on i'll tell her to join." The call went silent again, the music stopped, indicating that Tommy entered his sisters room once more.

"Alright shes joining." Right after he said that, the ding from discord popped up, showing that Sophia joined. "Heyyy, Tommy's sisterrr." Big q said. "Big q dont be weird.." "It's ok." she laughed. "Uhh I was told to join this call from Tommy, Whats up?" "We heard you singing." Wilbur, Dream, And Karl said at the same time. "Jinx." Tubbo said. They did a small chuckle. "Uhh yea, you heard that.." "Yess, and it was astonishing." Wilbur said.

They all got to know each other, joke around a bit, do some small talk. Some of them even flirted with her. *cough cough* big q and sapnap. Lets recap. "So Sophia, we should get to know each other more." "No, i think we should get to know each other more." Sapnap interrupted big q mid sentence. they didn't get a response.

"Hey umm Sophia, can i talk to you in a separate call for a second.." Karl said, "Yea i need to tell you something important if you dont mind if i join to." Dream said. "Of course! Vc 5?" "Yea." they left the call and went to vc 5.

Sophias POV:

"Umm soo what did you want to talk about?" Big q and Sapnap like you. I can tell." Karl said. "Yea.. thats what j was gonna say. They are doing a competition to see who gets you." I sat there in silence for a minute. "So then what do i d-" "Hey mamas what are yall talking about." Sapnap said bursting in the private vc. Soon after Tommy and Big q joined too.

'lovely.' "Nothing." "Yea nothing." "Didn't sound like nothing.." "We were simply talking about how we were gonna by the mansion and, and umm move everyone into it!" Karl said.. 'you have got to be fucking joking.' "Yeaa. haha. thats it. It was supposed to be a surprise." Dream said backing Karl up. 'he really fucked up.'

"Huuu really!" Sapnap said. "Yea! I bought it. Bad new though, theres like 13 of us and only 9 rooms. Soo someones gonna share." Karl said. 'did he really buy a fucking mansion..' "Oh thats cool." Big q said. "Sorry guys but i got to go. Im getting a bit tired." "Alright bye Sophia." they said in unison.

I logged off the game and sat on my bed. Tommy walked in shortly after i ended stream. "Ok what the hell, a mansion.." "I know! it's crazy right." He scoffed. "What the hell is happening." I looked at the ground. Tommy always got mad when things liked this happened. "Please, i'm waiting." He now towered over me, waiting for an answer.

I kept my gaze at the ground. "I don't know, thats what they talked about." "No. They don't just pull you into another vc to talk about moving everyone in. If it's true i'm excited. But you, nope your not going. Something stupids gonna happen then moms gonna yell at me. You are my responsibility after all."

'i'm not his fucking pet.' "Yea, but i'm going, rather you like it or not. Now can you get out i'm going to bed." He scoffed again. This time it was louder. "Whatever." he stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

'uhh why does it have to be like thisss. Why couldn't i just stay with mom. I don't care. I need to speak with Karl to see if this is true, If it is, i'm excited to see what happens.'

(890 words)
umm hey. first chapter pretty pog.