24.

" so it all began when."
---------------------------------------------------
Alex POV-
---------------------------------------------------

     "So yea, thats the story." I said after explaining to him every little detail. Punz sat there, looking out the front window. "Damn. You guys have been through a lot."

   "Yea, Especially when Tommy was Sophias sister, shit was crazy." "Wait, The name Tommy and, Tubbo you said?" He asked. "Yea what about them?" I said now looking at him.

    "They sound familiar. You said all this happened on the beach?" He asked now looking at me. "Yea, why?"

   Punz shook his head, "Just trying to figure it all out. You kinda threw this all at me." I nodded in understanding as i looked forwards again.

Punzs POV-

   All these names were familiar to me. As if i've heard them being screamed in pain. And at the beach. I was at the beach when that happened. Doing what?

    Wait a damn minute. I- Tommy, Tubbo and Karl all died when I sh- No fucking way. I did that to them..

   "Stop the car." I whispered softly. "Wait why?" "Alex." I said now looking at him. "Let me the fuck out."

    Alex nodded and pulled over in an abandoned parking lot. "Punz, What the fuck is happ-" I cut him off by the car door being slammed shut.

   "Stop walking away what the hell-" "Alex, i'll keep in touch. You wouldn't understand what in doing."

    He pulled out of the parking lot, leaving me in the dark and chilled night. Fuck was I thinking.

   I moved my way over towards the benches, sitting down on the one closet to the park, looking over at the kids laughing and running around.

Nobody's POV- (based around punz tho)

   He thought for a minute, when life was simply. Not having to worry about getting hurt, or- or hurting others.

   He pulled his phone out of his pocket, opening up his note folder app. He opened a new folder and began to type out,

IKHFAF.

   He closed his phone and stuffed it back in his pocket, leaning his head against the cold brick wall.

   "They can't find this shit out, They simply cant figure it out." he whispered to himself.

Sophias POV-

   "And thats all I know." I said looking at everyone's confused looks. "Ok, this shit isn't adding up. Who is that Punz dude?"

   I pushed my head into my hand. "We met Punz in the jail. I accidentally bumped into him and he sat by us at breakfast."

   I looked over towards Nick, His expression being emotionless, ass if about to fall asleep at any minute.

   "Can I go now?" I asked breaking the staring to look at Phil. "One thing before you go. We have all decided to not let you leave the house."

   My eyes widened at the sudden words, "Im not a fucking child Ph-" "No, Sophia, you get in trouble with the law every fucking week, you're gonna sit up there and live with it for 2 weeks."

   He can't be serious. Fucking house arrest by who- my dad? For fucks sake. "Nah. You can't be for real right."

   He looked over at me, "Do I look like im joking?" "Your gonna have to learn about it Sophia. Im done spending thousands of dollars breaking you out of jail or confinement." Dream added.

   I looked at the group, all nodding in agreement. "You have to be kidding me." I said again getting up from the couch, walking up the stairs and into my room.

Nobody's POV-

   She plopped down on the bed after shutting the door. All the thoughts run through her mind, "Why cant i just do something right for once?"

   She looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly, there was a light knock on the door. "It's unlocked." She muttered under her breath.

   Nick slipped through the door, sitting beside her on the bed. "Hi." he whispered under his breath. "hi." She said with a smile.

   "Why?" He asked. "Why what?" "Why do you always leave with him? You always end up in trouble with him and yet you still do this stupid shit." He said looking her in the eyes.

   She was at a loss for words. Why did she always do this? "I dont know. Alex has the child like humor that Tommy used to have. I guess I missed Tommy and Tubbo so much that he was just there. He was there and i needed to feel something other than sorrow." She answered honestly.

   "And that made you think that leaving with him and getting in trouble was ok?" He asked, his voice more stern than before.

   She took a deep breath before answering, "I guess so. He made it seem like all was well and that I could have fun no matter what happened."

   "And him getting you in trouble all the time was fun and exciting?" He asked. "Nick, I'm not arguing with you right now." "Sophia, i'm not arguing with you either, I'm genuinely confused on why the hell you spend more time with him then me." He said now standing up.

   "Your kidding right?" She mumbled, now looking him in the eyes. He shook his head in a 'no' way. She scoffed, "So i spend the night in here with you, most of the day with you, but if i even talk to him for 5 minutes i 'spend more time with him then you'?" 

   He nodded, "I'm sick of his shit. What do you guys even talk about?" "Why is it any of your business!" she half yelled. "Because it does. It just does."

   "Are you fucking jealous?" he looked away. "If you really need to know, I make sure he's doing ok. Like a normal friend would do, checking up on his friends." She said standing in front if him.

   He nodded, "I'll be in my room." He said turning for the door. She scoffed again. "You cant be serious." "What the hell is there to bot be serious about- it's as if you like him more than me."

   "Nick. Your not grasping onto the whole purpose of me and you being together." "Whatever, you know where ill be." he said walking out the door."

    "Why can't we be a fucking normal house." she whispered before plopping back down on the bed.

1050 words.
yeaa so what yall thinking-