7.

yoo 130 reads is literally so cool to me just thought id say that-

Sophias PoV:
------------------------------------------------------------
' I finally drifted off to sleep, feeling comfortable and the safest i have in a while.'

   That was, until it wasn't. "What the hell is wrong with you! You can't just be hap-" "No I can't be happy because this is how it always fucking goes."

   I listened to the yelling from downstairs, things clashing to the ground, things being thrown around.

   "What the hell is wrong with you guys," "Shut the fuck up Karl, you do this exact shit." What the hell have I caused.

   "Calm your shit-" "calm your shit Dream" I sighed, putting my hands over my eyes. "Hey, it's ok, don't worry about it." Nick sighed, placing a kiss on your forehead.

   "How can I not? There screaming and to know that it's over me.." she sat up from the bed, leaning over. "He's just pressed, it's what happens every time."

    She nods, getting up from the bed, grabbing her phone and a 20 dollar bill. "Where are you going?" "I'll be back, don't worry." she said giving him a reassuring smile.

   "Can I go with yo-" "No, please, I'll text you though ok." She went out the door, the yelling from downstairs getting louder.

   She peered over the railing from the second floor, "Stop throwing shit, calm down. You don't have to be so fucking mad about a girl. Jesus Alex." "Maybe if the hoe herself could just stay in her own lane,  then we wouldn't have this issue."

   She gasped, stepping backwards placing her hand over her mouth. "Don't ever, say anything like that about my sister." "Yea Alex don't call her that."

    With that, she appeared at the top of the stairs. "I- ho- how much did y-you here?" She walked down the stairs, not meeting anyone's gaze. She walked over to the door, "Sophia, what are you doi-"

   She turned around, revealing the tears streaming down her face, "Sorry I ruin everything for you.." "Sophia wa-" She walked out the door, wiping the tears away.

    Not having a car, she had to walk where she wanted. "Sophia listen-" "I don't wanna hear your shit Alex, please.." The door slammed shut from behind her.

*Time skip*

   She arrived at the destination, walking towards the rock ledge. It was around midnight, the moon shining like a spot light on the beach.

   Sophia walked over to a special spot, a spot where you could see the entire beach from above. The waves were crashing against the surface below, high tide usually appeared at this time. In the water you could see a few surfers.

   She swung her feet over the ledge, dangling dangerously from above. The salty smell lingered around the area.

   She usually let her feelings out up there, just tossing them out, to never worry about them again. Tonight, tonight was different. The thoughts were trapped, unable to move.

   "What are you doing?" Phil says from behind her. It startled her, she jumped a little. She turned around, seeing Wilbur and Tubbo standing awkwardly around Phil.

   "How did you find me?" The three scatter around her, "Don't worry about Alex, he's been like this for a long time."

   The small talk went on for a while. They talked about whatever came to mind. "Hey guys, I can handle this from here.."

   Nick stood a fair distance behind the small group, someone standing behind him. "Ok! umm just be home shortly, it's late and cold out here." Phil said standing up and walking away.

   "Hey Soph, how you feeling?" Nick said, sitting next to her. "just thinking." She said, placing her head against his shoulder. The person standing behind them scoffed.

   Sophia turned around, seeing Alex standing there awkwardly. She turned around slowly, looking down over the ledge.

   They sat there for a few seconds, awkwardly sitting in silence. "I'm sorry for ruining your-" She paused, "Your days, nights, i don't fucking know, life?"

   "Yea, apology excepted." There was a punching sound behind her. "Oww asshole, I meant to say, Im sorry for the way I just brought everything against you." She nodded, not taking her eyes off the rocks below.

   Nick placed his hand on hers. She looked up at her boyfriend. That was the right word right? She focused her gaze back on the rocks.

   'what if i just-' "Come on, time to go." Nick called a cab and the car ride home was silent.

'why did i have to leave mom? why couldn't i just stay there. Tommy obviously doesn't give a shit about me. I cause trouble for people that i live with now. What the hell is wrong with me-"
------------------------------------------------------------

788 words.
this chapter is pretty shit, i'll update it tomorrow!!