Authors Note.

Holy fucking shit. The amount of support i've received from doing this is absolutely crazy. I seriously cannot thank any of you enough. This has honestly been and experience for us all. As ive said MULTIPLE times before, this book was simply to be a joke, a 'practice book' if you will. It was to let my friends comment on it and let me know what I did wrong. Never did I ever think i would have grown like this. So, that being said, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING!

I'm not joking when I say this either, but you guys have motivated me to push myself and do better at writing this story. There were a couple of times when I told myself to just stop and be a normal teen. But what the fuck is normal? Ok enough sappy shit- im gonna take a break (being like 2 days cause I have nothing better to so) then im starting on my next book- I'll give you a secret, Its a dnf book.

I hate to be that person- but literally go follow my tik tok. And join my discord for some ✨updates✨- but yea. I really hope you enjoyed this book and look forward to more in the future! Give me recommendations on what you would like to see!

Ok bye love you❤️❤️

DO I MAKE AN ALTERNATE ENDING?
AYO. i literally couldnt fall asleep without saying this- don't fucking forget to put your end date and time-