16.

Ayup! I wanted to say thanks for 700 reads, even if it is only one chapter or part, i appreciate it!
-----------------------------------------------------
Sophias POV-

   "I think i'm gonna get outta here." Nick said, swimming towards the stairs. I nodded, following after him. "I wonder where Alex went." He shrugged his shoulder "I don't know, it seemed important though."

   We got our stuff and walked inside to Dream screaming over the phone. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE END UP GETTING IN TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE." He screamed turning to glare at me.

   "It wasn't my fault you called me while I was driving," He rolled his eyes turning back around. A small whisper like voice was heard from the phone. "Can you just come fucking get me out of here. You can discipline me later dad."

   "Wait is that Alex?" I said running back down the stairs. "Yea, Alex i'll be there in like 20." He hung up, turning around to face me again. "Hurry up and go get fucking dressed and we can go lock you up with him."

Nobody's POV-

   She ran back up the stairs, going into her bedroom and picking out clothes. She decided on a pair of black jeans and a blue t-shirt. She wore black and white vans and a black bucket hat.

   After she got dressed she told Nick that she would be back. "Be careful ok baby." He said planting a kiss on her lips.

   "I will, Dreams driving anyways." She walked out of the room, going down the stairs to meet Dream standing impatiently by the door.

   "Stop making out with your damn boyfriend and lets go." He said going out the door. "Why are you so mad? what even happened." She said shutting the door behind her.

   "It's either you or Alex always getting in fucking trouble with the cops." "To be fair-" "No, is it really that hard to follow the damn rules Sophia." He interrupted her, stopping in his tracks and turning around to look down at her.

   "Dream I-" "No, we don't have time for this, get in."  The car ride to the jail was quite. We arrived at the jail, a chill was sent down Sophias body.

   "Are you coming or not?" Dream said from outside the car. She nodded, stepping out if the car. The started walking towards the entrance.

   They walked inside, being greeted by a lady at the front desk. "How can I help you guys?" "Hi, we are here to get our friend out of here." She nodded, typing something into the computer.

   "Whats his name?" "His names Alex." She nodded, typing that into the computer. "Follow me!" She said getting up, leading the two down a hallway and to a big concrete door.

   "Do not associate with any of the prisoners." She said, opening the door, leading the two in. Sophia looked at the ground, following closely behind Dream.

   "Sophia?" One man said from behind the bars. She looked up, and turned towards the voice. "Sophia, Hi!" the man said again.

   She looked up, Dream stopped the woman from going any farther. She looked at the man, realizing it was her father. She walked backwards, "Sophia? What are you doing." He said pounding on the bar.

   She jumped, "No, i-i can't talk to y-" "Let me out of here, It can be just like old times." He said pounding on the wall again.

   "No, don't hurt me please.." "Sophia come on, he can't hurt you he's behind bars." Dream said pulling her off the ground.

   He dragged her towards the woman at the next door. "He's in this room, you can go in whenever." She said opening the door.

   "Hey, are you alright?" Dream said letting go of he arm. "I- y-yea." "Ok, let's go in here get him then leave." He said walking through the door.

   "Ahh, finally. I've been waiting here for fucking ever." Alex said getting up from the chair. "Yea, your ass is grass when we get home dude." "Ok dad." "Don't call me dad you idiot." Dream yelled.

   "Well you're acting like my dad right now so.." "Shut the fuck up and let's go." Dream said leading the two out of the small confinement.

   They walked back down the hallway, passing by many people. "This isn't FUCKING over Sophia. Just wait till I get out of here." Her father spat out, causing her to jump once more.

   "Lets go." Dream said walking through the outside door. "Bye guys." The woman said from the desk area.

   The three ran to the car. Sophia was shaking, her breathing was ragged. "Sophia please calm down. Breathe with me ok." Dream said from the front seat.

   She tried her best to calm down, only getting worse the closer they got to the house. "He- he's gonna h-hurt me.." she said still uncontrollably shaking.

    Dream pulled into the driveway. "Nobody is gonna get you, your in a house filled with boys." Alex said getting out of the car, opening the back door for her to get out.

   Dream ran inside, "NICK GET DOWN HERE." He yelled from downstairs. Nick came scrambling down the stairs.

   "What happened?" He said getting worried. "Sophia, she's having a panic attack.." Dream said leading him outside.

   They walked up to the car, seeing her struggling to speak. "Alex, come on." Dream said pulling him away and inside.

   Nick dropped to his knees beside her. "Hey, look at me, listen to me." He said smiling "Copy my breathing ok. In, and then out."

   They repeatedly did that for about a minute or so. She calmed down a little, being able to form sentences. "Ok, good. good job baby, What happened?"  He said getting up and sitting beside her in the car.

    "M-my dad. H-he's in the j-jail. He said h-he would hurt m-me when he g-gets out." She said playing with the rips in her jeans.

   He placed his arm around her neck. "Listen to me. He wont lay a hand on you ok. I can promise you that. He will have to go through Dream and Alex and me, and everyone else in there before he gets to you."

   She rested her head on his chest, still shaking. They sat there for a few minutes. "Come on, let's go inside and sleep, it's been a long day." he said stepping out of the car.

   They walked in the house, hand in hand, ignoring everyone else. They walked to his bedroom and laid on the bed, slowly drifting off to sleep. "I love you so much. You will never understand what you mean to me." He whispered.

1119 words.