44.

What if I did like a fucking q&a type thing cause there are many questions- like would yall be down or nah- lemme know.
---------------------------------------------------------
Alex's pov-
---------------

The next week was filled with lying low, using 'different names' just in case. Today was Sophias funeral. I wasn't looking forward to it either. I mean who would?

We had about an hour before it started, giving me plenty of time to get ready. I looked through one of the many duffel bags placed along the wall, finding the suit that I was supposed to wear.

I took a deep breath, looking in the large mirror beside the door, "Doing this for you babe." I whispered, slipping into the bathroom to put the suit on.

A couple of minutes went by. Dream knocked on the door. We were currently staying at a hotel since we didn't want to risk the chance of going back home. "Come in." I said, sitting on the bed. "Ready?" Dream asked.

I scoffed, "Yep! I'm so excited to go see my dead girlfriend Dream!" I said with a fake smile. "I didn't mean it like that dick." Dream said with a blank expression. "Well I mean, the way you said it just made me th-" "Just get in the damn car!" "yep, on my way." I said awkwardly.

I slipped on the shoes Dream had bought, 'damn these are ugly' i thought to myself. I ran out the door, gliding down the stairs and out the main entrance to meet Dream at the car. "Ok, were gonna drive by the house first to see if anything is going on there." Dream said, starting the car and driving away.

   "And what if the police are there?" I asked, glancing over at Dream. "The fuck do you think? We keep driving!" Dream yelled. He is in a fucking mood.

   As we drove past the house, we noticed that it was completely trashed. Windows were smashed, some one the tvs were in the driveway, There was spray painted words on the side. It was unable to be read due to the lack of skill with spray paint.

   "God damn it." Dream said, throwing his hand on the dashboard. "Calm down. We don't even live there anymore." I said, sitting back in the seat.

   I looked at the time, 11:45. We had 15 minutes to get there, "Dream lets get going, I don't want to be late." I whispered, looking out the window.

   The car ride to the funeral home was silent, the only noise being the buzz of the radio. As soon as we got there, we hurried inside, seeing the room already being full. In the front, was a designated area with our names on it.

We sat down, looking around the room. "Why the hell is her mom here?" I asked Dream silently. I started growing angry again.

Since when did she give a fuck about Sophia? I know deep down she would be laughing, knowing that was her plan the whole time. But there she sat, crying profusely. Fucking disgusting. She threw her own son and daughter out to die, and that is exactly what happened. "I-" "Alex leave it!" Dream whispered. I could tell he was pissed about it too.

The reception was smooth. I was far to numb to let out another tear. We were now aloud to walk past and say our goodbyes. Her mother making the biggest deal out of it. Fuck her.

At last it was Dream and I's turn to go up. I stood up slowly, walking ever so slightly as if I were to wake her up. But shes gone. I pulled the ring out of my pocket. "Who knows if your listening, but I was supposed to do this before you died, before we flipped the truck. I didn't have the chance baby. Now your gone. What am I supposed to do now?" I whispered, letting a single tear fall. I slipped the ring on her finger, stepping away from her body. "In another lifetime my love." I whispered, smiling ever so slightly.

We walked outside, not wanting to socialize with the family. After all they didn't take care of her. Why did they care?

"I'm waiting for a good sign Dream. It has to get better, right?" I asked, slipping out the final exit. "Alex Quackity and Dream, you are arrested for the murder of Punz, anything you say and do will be used against you in court of law."

753 words-
And thats a mother fuckin wrap! Authors note coming up, get ready.