17.

What did you guys think about quackitys lore stream? that was fucking epic. anyways thank you for 800 reads, i literally put this book together as a joke and now its here. Anyways thank you! I've got plans to make 4  new stories! 2 of them are happy dnf stories. One of them is Quackity based. And the other is a sad "dnf." (you will see what i mean.)
----------------------------------------------------------

   "Dream, it wasn't my fault. I was driving the speed limit, i wasn't being stupid." Dream glared and Alex, "You did something fucking stupid or you wouldn't have been arrested."

"Whatev-" "Why are you guys being so loud. Its 5 am on a Saturday." Sophia interrupted the two. "He's talking about how we are so fucked up that we can't do anything without getting in trouble."

    "I didn't say any of those words. None of that came from my mouth." Dream said turning around. "Sophia come here, I need to tell you something."

   She nodded and walked over to him. Alex whispered "I think we should do a prank on them." "OMG yea im down. Like what tho?"

   "Shut up not so loud. Im thinking we take his keys and we run outside and into this car and just drive around and not answer there calls for a bit." "There calls? Like who?"

   "Nick, Dream, George. Basically everyone here that tries to call us. She nodded "Let me go put sweatpants on ill be right back."

   She ran back up the stairs. "What are you two planning?" "Nothing I had to tell her something Important."  A few minutes passed and Sophia came trotting down the stairs.

   Alex pointed to where the keys were. He got up and made a break for the keys. "LETS GOOOO." Sophia ran after him, closing the door behind her. "Get your asses back here." He yelled running after the younger two.

   They hopped in the car, starting it immediately and backing the hell out of there. "We popped off." Alex said turning up the radio and rolling down the windows.

   "He's gonna be pissed and think were in fucking jail. Or he will wake up Nick and he will guilt trip me into going ba-" "No. Turn your phone off."

   She did what he said, well kind of. She turned down the brightness and placed her phone in her pocket.

   "Where are we even going? Nothing is open at 5 in the morning." "Uhh, I haven't thought of that.." he paused. "We can go to the doughnut shop and get breakfast then go from there. She nodded and they headed to the place.

ring ring

   "Shit." She said pulling her phone out to see who it was. "I thought you turned it off." "No, but it's Dream." "Don't answer that shit."

   She hung up on him and put her phone back i to her pocket. ring ring. "Mother fucker." She said. They arrived at the shop and pulled in the drive thru.

   "What do you want?" Alex asked. "I want a sprinkle doughnut and a chocolate milk pleaseee." He ordered the food and drove away after paying.

   "Now where?" she asked. "We can go sit on the pier . Watch the sunrise." He suggested. ring ring "How many times have they called you in the last 5 minutes?" He asked.

   "Dream called me 7 times, Nick called me 4 times and I'm getting a call from George now. Wheres your phone?"

   "At the house. How long do you think we should be out and about?" He said turning the radio up. "The pier is fine and maybe till like 10?" She suggested.

   "Yea thats fine by me." He said pulling into the parking lot of the beach. They stepped out of the car, walking down the pier and sitting on separate benches.

   Alex laid on his and Sophia sat with her leg crossed over the other one. She tried to scroll through twitter but it was nearly impossible due to all the calls she was getting.

   "There still calling me. What if they think we are dead." Right as she said that, the notification went off that said Dream left the mansion! George left the mansion! Nick left the mansion!

   "Alex, they can see my location. there on there way here." Alex sat up, "Turn off your location." She turned off her location, placing her phone back in her pocket.

  A little bit of time passed. It was nearly 7 now and the sun was finally rising. Alex fell asleep and Sophia kept the look out for her boyfriend and angry friends.

   Sophia got up and walked to the edge of the pier, looking over the edge of the side. She decided to call Nick.  It rang 2 times when he answered. "Sophia, where the hell are you. We've been looking at the fucking beach for 2 hours."

   He sounded so pissed off. "Listen, Alex just wanted to pull a prank on Dream. We are fine. Im not telling you where we are but we are ok." "Sophia.. We were literally worried sick because we know the way both of you are."

   "What's that supposed to mean-" "Just tell me where you are and we can go home." "No Nick i'm tired of Dream acting like he owns us. We can't do shit without him acting like our fucking dad."

   "He's looking out for you babe. We all know your still hurting." "No, Nick he doesn't ca-" "Are you talking to Nick?" Alex said from behind her.

   "I got to go. I'll talk to you later." She said hanging up on him. "No i was not."

Nick's POV-

   "So, She called me and said there here and there fine. So i have no idea why were still here." "Are you dumb. Sophia is with Alex. Alex. He doesn't care about his own safety I can only imagine what will happen." Dream said.

   I looked up at the pier, "Is that them?" I said pointing up. Dream and George both looked up. "Yea, it looks like them."

   "NO, I wasn't fucking talking to him. Get your hands off of me." She could be heard from a distance. "Oh hell no." I blurted out, running up the stairs.

Nobody's POV-

   Alex had grabbed hold of her waist, pulling her away making her drop her phone off the pier into the  water.

   "Alex, If you don't step the fuck away I'll beat your ass right now bud." Nick said still running towards the two.

   Sophia moved over, out of his grasp. "Are you ok?" Nick asked. "I- yea." "Ok, Party is over, lets go Alex, and you." He said pointing at Sophia.

   Nick hugged her, "Did he hurt you?" "No, he didn't I promise. He only pushed me and made me drop my phone."

   "He pushed you- This asshole." "No, Nick it's fine." She said holding her boyfriend back from Alex. She hugged him back before following behind Dream and George.

   "Why do i you guys do this stupid shit. I swear we warn you to not be dumb and you do this."  "We don't need another speech Dream." Alex said walking besides him.

   "Yea, i'm gonna repeat this speech until you aren't dumb. Both of you."

1207 words.