5.

She got up off the curb, grabbing her phone and keys. She  hops into the car's passenger side. Pulling down the mirror you look at her face, The blooded nose now done bleeding, leaving dried blood and a few scratches.

   "You're so lucky I didn't tell Tommy, or even Wilbur!" Dream said getting ready to lecture Sophia.
She rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

   He took a deep breath. "How fucking stupid do you have to be. We all tell you to be carful and you do this. Are you trying to live with your mom, trying to kill yourself? Whats going on?"

    "Dream, I literally tried answering your fucking call. I picked up the phone and boom." She emphasized the boom with her hands.

   He rolls his eyes. The rest of the car ride was silent. You pull in the driveway and get out instantly. She slams the door shut and ran inside. "Sophia-" Dream said, he was cut off by the door closing.

  She ignored the boys that said hi to her as she entered the house. She storm to her  room, slamming the door shut. Forgetting to lock it, Dream storms in, locking the door behind him.

   "You HAVE to stop doing this shit. Getting mad at me or Wilbur for looking after you. I know your life Sophia, you need to start remembering that." You stare at the floor.

   "Dream, please. If you haven't realized, I don't give a fuck about anything, I don't give a fuck about myself! I could care less what happens to me. If I end up in prison, If i have to pay thousands of dollars, if I end up moving in with my mom again." She stands up, pacing the room.

   "Don't say that.. Sophia you have your entire life to live." "Sorry dream, but if you also haven't noticed, I do this stupid shit for a reason. The reason I try to kil-" He stares at you know, a shocked look on his face.

   She sits back down, "I-" At this point he's speechless. "I'm s-sorry. That was to far-"  "No- no, Uhh you just take a break."  She gets up and grab his wrist, "Don't tell Tommy, please." She says pleading. He nods and shuts the door, Leaving the teenager in the room, alone with her thoughts.

   She collapsed on the bed, crying into the pillow. Suddenly, the door opened slowly. "Sophia?" Sapnap said. She dried up her tears, well tried to.  He hopped and the bed and sat next to her. "You ok?" "Do I look ok Nick.." He laughed.

   She moved to the corner, laying down and covering her face with her hands. Nick lays down next to her, facing her now. "I'm sorry." She uncovers her face, now looking into Nicks eyes. "It's not your fault."

   "Come here." he said wrapping his arms around Sophia. "What are you doing.." She said looking at him. "I don't know." He said moving his arms away. "No please, do it again.." He laughed and wrapped his arms her again.

   She buried her face into Nicks chest. He couldn't help but smile as a blush grew across his face. "Goodnight Nick." She said, mumbling into his shirt. "You want me to stay here?" He said confused. "Yes, Or- uhh you don't have to.."

   "I will, just for you." She smiled and got closer to Nick. Shortly after, she drifted off to sleep.

   Nick however, stayed awake. The door opens slowly, creaking a little. "What the hell are you doing with my sister, Sapnap." "Shut up Tommy, She's sleeping." "I'm gonna beat your fucking ass tomorrow bitch."

   "Whatever, shut the door on your way out." Tommy shut the door. Nick smiled. This is the first time he's felt genuinely happy in a while.

   Dream comes in next, to check on Sophia of course. "Sapnap what the hell-" "Shut the fuck up." He said quietly.  Sophia moved under his grip. Next thing he noticed, Dream was taking a picture of the two laying there. Nick flipped him off with his free hand.

   "Goodbye asshole." He said flipping off dream once more.

(693 words)
I felt like I had to get this one done.