33.

Nicks in his psycho arc.

Third-person pov-
-----------------

"Get the fuck out of here asshole. You said it yourself, You were done with her. You even 'moved away' from all the drama. Or so we thought. You're just always up someone ass aren't you." Alex said, pushing Nick back a few inches.

Nick looked behind him, seeing Sophia looking directly at him, her eyes wide. Nick waved, a smirk forming on his lips.

"What do you want?" She asked, looking at the sand, nearly as pale as her face. "So you and Alex? Cute." Nick scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Lets be honest, we all saw it coming."

"And? I'm sure i've treated her better in the past week than you have in the past 3 months." Alex said, kicking the sand in front of him.

The other people walking past the small group of 3 gave them looks. Some were weird looks, some were looks as if they were going to try and stop them, some people just walked by staring at the sand.

"Lets just put that up to her then shall we?" Nick asked, placing his hands on his hips. "Sophia, babe-" "Don't call me that." She insisted.

"Whatever, Which one of us was better?" he asked, pushing his hair out of his eyes. She stood there, looking between the both of them. You wouldn't think the answer would come difficult to find, but it was.

Nick had been there when Tommy died. When she felt like there was nothing left for her. He was there when dream was yelling at her, making it seem though everything. He had been there through the long nights, caring for her when nobody else listened.

But then there was Alex. Who made her get up and deal with the shit that was put onto her. He made the shit times funny and the funny times even funnier. He had made sure that she had ate that day, even if it was the smallest portions. He had listened to her at the times when she needed someone most.

"I-" "What the fuck are you doing here Nick?" a voice from behind them had asked. Sophia looked outwards, seeing Punz and Dream walking up to them.

"What?" Nick yelled, spinning around. Sophia couldn't have been happier to see them. "Why do you two always pop up out of nowhere? And just when I was about to beat this mother fuckers a-"

And then all hell broke lose. Currently 3 against 1. The odds weren't looking to good for Nick.

"The plan is simple." Alex said, pushing Nick around. "Either 1, you get the fuck out of here and never come back, or two,-" Dream paused, looking around at the circle of people watching them. "You let all these people see your ass get beat." He continued.

Nick's eyes widened, His childhood best friend, threatening to beat his ass? "I'll gladly take option 1. But I think i'll go against you first." He said, pointing at dream.

   Dream's eyes widened, he expected Nick to back away and leave. "Then lets go." he said, walking up to Nick, putting his hands into fists.

   Nick stood directly in front of him, doing the same. "Alright, I'll count down from 3 then you two can do whatever. We've got to have some class when doing this." Punz said, stepping besides Alex.

Nicks pov-

   It was almost like everything was in slow motion. The screams from the crowd was cut out, leaving me alone with my thoughts. A ring was sent through my ears, distancing me from the ring around us.

   "3." We couldn't really be doing this could we? I really should have learned to let go, to let the drama run past me, but I couldn't.

   "2." I took a deep breath in, opening my eyes to look into dreams. He looked lost. Like he was being forced to do this.

   "1." We shuffled around, the ringing cut out, the slow motion going back to normal pace. Dream sent a punch to my cheek.

   I couldn't possibly hit him back. "What are we doing." I whispered loud enough for Dream to hear. He stopped moving, bringing his arms down to his sides.

   The crowd still hollered, some were betting on who would win. "I-i'm so sorry." He said, backing up.

   What was he to be sorry about? He was only doing his job of protecting everyone else. "Come on bitches, fight your way out of this shit." Punz yelled from the side.

   "Come on, we gotta go talk this out." Dream said, pulling my arm away from the crowd, sprinting to the car.

   I couldn't have just excepted my defeat in the first place.

789 words.
Short chapter, i had no idea where I was going with this one- LMAO. Nick still psycho tho. Gimme some ideas of what you would like to see and Maybe ill use them!