13.

TW- mentions of suicide, cutting.
-------------------------------------------------------
   "Ok, I'm gonna go down to the shore and say a few words to let go." Nick nodded, "Try and hurry, we need to be at the funeral home in half an hour." She nodded, climbing down the stairs to the sand.

   "Exactly how it was before." She said as the sand blows around. She took a seat by the water, "Hey Tommy. It's been a few days now. It will never be the same without you. Nick and Wilbur promised to keep me safe. I really miss you, I wish I could have hugged you one last time." she paused, looking out at the waves.

   "So, i'm here, probably looking like an idiot talking to the water, but your listening right? I hope your safe up there and I hope your having fun. Tell Tubbo and Karl I miss them. Sorry to cut time short, but I have to go. I'll visit very soon I promise."

Nick's PoV-

   She walked down the stairs, leaving me alone sitting on the bench. "Hey Karl.. I hope you're listening. I miss you man. Our friendship was something that can never be replaced. Listen, i'm not doing to well. I act tough an all but I'm not ok.. I can't let Sophia know man. She will probably feel guilty about not seeing how im feeling. Listen man, I really do miss you, and I hope your having a good time with the children. I'll see ya on the flip side man."

Nobody's PoV-

    He got up as Sophia climbed up the stairs. "Ready to go?" He said with a smile. She nodded, grabbing hold of his hand. 

   They got to the house, running inside to change quickly. "Dream would be proud were speed running this shittt." Nick said waiting in the doorway. "Okkk i'm ready."

   "Oop Dreams calling me... Hello? Yes dream were on our way now. Ok byeee." 

*Time skip*

   They arrived at the funeral home, running inside and sitting next to the group. "You guys are late.." Dream whispered. "Oops," "What were you doing, making out?" "Shut u-"

   "Attention, Thank you all for being here. Today we have Wilbur Soot giving a speech."

Wilbur's PoV-

    "Hello. Thank you all for showing up. It means the most to me and all of you. Tubbo was my best friend. Along with Sophia and Tommy. I hate to say it but Tommy and Tubbo died together, they died together. They always were the ones to do everything together. Ever since grade school. They did everything together. Now Tubbo had a tough life. He died without knowing what life was all about."

   I continued on with some memories of me and Tubbo. "Celebrating a childs death is always a difficult thing to do, but we must find a type of closure."

Nobody's PoV-

    "Thank you all for coming. I appreciate it. And I know Tubbo does too." And with the small ceremony ending, everyone slowly left the place.

"Good work guys, we made it through another one." Dream said standing up out of his own chair. "How can you say good work. This isn't a good working situation." Wilbur spat out.

"Well, I didn't mean it like that." Dream scoffed. Wilbur approached him. "I still don't understand how you can say "Oh yea good work guys!' with a fucking smile on your face." "Wilbur, dude come on chill." Phil said standing beside him.

"No, I want dreamy boy to see that he needs to fucking take time and think about what's happening. Don't you see, Dream, come here." Wilbur said walking towards a separate area.

"I don't know what your deal is, but you need to chill." Dream whispered walking up behind him. "Im not gonna chill. I lost my brothers and your telling me to chill. You're not there for any of us besides your scum bag boyfriend." Dreams head turned, "Don't drag George into your fucking issues wil."

"My fucking issues huh? You don't give a shit about any of us, you don't even see your best fucking friend crying by the pool at night. You don't notice how Alex has tried killing himself thinking it was his fault for what happened. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that Sophias started cutting again due to the loss of her brother."

Dreams eyes widened as he turned around to face his friends. "Sapnap cries by the pool, Alex tried to kill himself, and-"

"Yea, they did. You can even ask. They won't admit it but its true." Wilbur said pushing past him to get back to the group.

Dreams PoV-

What a shit friend I am. I didn't even realize my friends issues, I thought they were all fine. I gotta talk to Sap, and Alex. "Alright lets go." Wilbur announced, taking the lead.

"Hey, you alright?" George said taking my hand. "Yea, why wouldn't I be." I placed a smile on my face, when in reality, i was in shock.

We arrived at home, everyone parting ways once more. "Hey, i'll be right back ok." I said to George. He nodded in return.

I ran up the stairs, knocking on Alex's door. "What?" I got in response. "Can I come in?" The door unlocked, opening slightly. "What do you want.." "We need to talk."

He opened the door. I sat in the gaming chair, Alex sat on the bed. "Whats up?" "Look, I haven't been there for anyone the past week. I wanted to check up on you. I got news that you were hurting yourself." "Fucking Sophia, I knew she couldn't keep a fucking secret. And to see she did it to."

"What, wait so it is true she does it too. And i didn't hear that from Sophia.." "Wait fuck, who told you?"  "I can't say, Alex I know what you did. You need to stop, as much as it may seem like we don't care, we do."

   "Well, it doesn't seem like it. If anythings, its getting worse.." "We can set you up to see someone-" "No, I'm not ready to talk yet." I modded, "No problem, but listen. I'm here to talk, I don't want to find you somewhere, where I shouldn't." Alex nodded, getting up give me a hug.

   "Alright, I've got a few other people to talk to so, ill cya soon then." He nodded once more, closing the door behind me.

Nobody's PoV-

   Dream walked across the hall to Sophias room, knocking on the door and being greeted by sap. "Hey, whats wrong?" He said stepping backwards to let dream in.

   "Oh nothing I just need to talk to the both of you." They nodded, sitting on the bed whilst dream walked over to the chair.

   "Listen, i'm sorry that I haven't been there for you guys in the past week, in fact some may say i'm a piece of shit for not being around. But, I don't like either of your actions." There faces went from smiling to being confused.

   "Actions? What have we done.."  "Sophia, show me your arms.." "What.." He nodded. She looked over at Nick, he nodded. She pulled up her sleeves, revealing the cuts all along her arms.

   Dreams face drowned, "See, don't do that again. Your hurting yourself." "I can't help it, we had a deal." "Wait a deal?" Nick said now looking at her.

   "Yea a deal.." "Anyways, Nick. Lets go talk somewhere else." He nodded, getting up from the bed following Dream out.

   "So, how are you felling?" "Pretty shit, tell me what you know." "You sit here and cry every night." Nick stopped in his tracks. "How did you know that?" "I'm not dumb.." "Don't tell Sophia. She will feel like its her fault." He nodded, sitting on the edge of the pool.

   "Do you ever feel like it's not gonna get better." Nick asked from behind. Dream turned around, revealing Nick with a rope in hand. "Woah woah woah, Nick.."
--------------------------------------------------

1328 wordsss.