12.

"Alex? what are you doing in there?"
---------------------------------------------------------
Tw- blades, cutting-
He opened the door slowly, revealing Sophia. "I- umm nothing." He said smiling. "Well, let me in then." She muttered under her breath.

She barged through the door, looking down at his wrists. "Look, I didn't mean to, it just-" "Happened. Yea, wheres the blade?"

He opened the drawer, showing 2 blades. She picked one up, gliding it across her wrists once. "Sophia-" "No, Alex, we had a deal and you broke it."

   The blade waltzed around her wrist, thin lines of red spilling out. "I have to tell Nick now." "No you don't. What happened to being our little secret."

   "Sophia?" Alex's eyes widened, "You have to get that cleaned up." She put her hand over her arm and mouthed 'let him in..'

   "What are you- is that a blade?" He said placing his phone on the counter. "I-" "Baby, why.. and you, You just let her do it.." He said shoving his finger into Alex's chest.

   "Listen pal, we made a deal, I broke it. She did it because of the deal. I tried to stop her i did. But it didn't work." Nick looked like he wasn't taking any bullshit. "Show me your wrists then. Both of you."

   She removed her hand, revealing the cuts. His eyes widened, "How long?" He looked at Alex, seeing the cuts along his arms. "It's been a long time.." She said turning the water.

   "Listen, I won't tell anyone but i'm pissed at the both of you for this. Talk to me Sophia, it's why i'm here. And Alex." he paused looking him up and down. "We might not see eye to eye but i'm still here for you." He nodded.

   "Now, lets go back to sleeping it's like 3 in the morning." Nick left the room, back into Sophias room. "Don't do it again or i'll do it too." She said leaving the room.

*Time skip* (done with TW)

   "Good morning Gogy." Dream said sleepily. "Don't call me thatttt." George said covering his blushed face. "Get up, I think we should get out if this hell hole today." George agreed and got up after Dream.

   They got dressed. George wore a simple grey hoodie and black jeans. Dream wore a white shirt with a flannel over it and black ripped jeans.

   They ran down the stairs, almost as if it was a race. " Get the others up, we're going to the arcade today!" George grabbed two pans, clanging them together while Dream yelled "GET UPPPPPP."

   Slowly the rest of there group climbed down the stairs to see what the commotion was. "Why the hell are you always getting us up at 8:30. Its bullshit." "Language.." Bad said from around the corner.

   "Listen, we've all been depressed as hell and i'm ready for the old group i used to know back! Go get dressed because were going to the arcade!" Dream said excitedly. The group grunted and walked up the stairs to each corresponding rooms.

   They got dressed, and gathered back downstairs. "Ok! so me and George can take 3 people. Or you can take your own cars, whatever." So they climbed in a car. Driving off to the arcade.

   "Big Fun Time. What the hell." The name sent shivers down her spine. It was where Tommy would take her after they got into a big argument. There last argument being unsolved.

   "This was Tommy and Tubbos favorite hangout place." She said, "We don't have to do th-" "No, we do, it's good for us.." They got out of the car, seeing the rest standing on the concrete slab.

   "Hey Wilbur, how are you hanging? We haven't spoken much.." "This was Tommy and Tubbos favorite place." He muttered. "I said the same thing." Sophia said giving him a hug to pull him back to earth.

   "Let me know if this is to much for you, Nick said we can go somewhere else." "You tell me the same ok." Wilbur said. She nodded. "Ok guys, let's go." Dream led the group inside.

   The smell of cheap pizza and sweat lingered around the room. Dream payed for all of us. First we did mini golf. "That was exciting." Phil said "Haha see that shit I won." "Dream you didn't even wait for us, you cut in front of people." Nick exclaimed.

   "Whatever. Lets go get tickets." George said butt hurt for getting last. So they did, "How many do you want?" Nick said "just get 100 for now."

   We passed Tommy's favorite game. Chills being sent down her spine. "I don't know if I can do this." She whispered in her boyfriends ear. "It's ok, We can go now if you want."

   She nodded, "Look how happy they are. It's like nothing happened." "Everyone deals with it differently, Come on." He grabbed her hand leading her away. "Yo Dream, we will meet yall later." He nodded.

   "Can we go to that beach?" she said suddenly once they got in the car. "You wanna go to the beach.." "Just for closure." "Yea we can go." " can we sit on the pier?" He nodded, pulling out of the parking lot and to the beach.

   "Are you sure about this?" He said once we got out. "It's the only way things will ever get better." "Ok, lets go." he said holding out his hand.She grabbed it, walking to the end of the pier.

   "You're my new safe person Nick, im glad I can count on you for everything." "Of course! it's what im here for baby." She smiled. "I wanted to come here alone, for Karl. To get closure. But i'm glad we can do it together."

   "Exactly." It was quite for a few minutes, processing all thoughts. "I love you." Nick blurted. "W-what?" "Im, sorry.." "No, I love you too." She smiled and placed her head on his shoulder.

986 words.
so much for closure damn.