22.

"were gonna be here for forever."
----------------------------------------------------
Dreams POV-
----------------------------------------------------

   "What the fuck do you mean they cant leave? What did they do?" I question the lady at the front desk. Nick waited impatiently behind me, arms crossed, trying to look mad.

   "It's exactly what it sounds like sir. They can't leave. And what they did is none of your concern." She said typing on the computer.

   I pressed my hand to my forehead. This bitch. "Ma'am. I'm trying to get my friends out of here. They won't last in there." "I'm sorry but as I said, they aren't getting out."

   "Look. I'll pay however much it takes to get them out of there." She looked up from the computer, removing her glasses and looking up at me.

   "How much are you willing to pay?" she asked in a whisper like voice. "However much it takes." Nick said from behind me.

Sophias POV-

So breakfast ended and the guards led us to the yard. Mind you i'm like the only girl in the whole block.

Anyways, the guards told us we had like an hour to be outside. It was literally so hot outside. I sat in the shade whilst the other people worked out, played basketball.

   Jail really wasn't what it seemed. Everything was so much chiller than what they said it was.

   "Hey, whats up." Punz said, sitting down next to me. "Nothing to much ya know." "Yea i feel ya on that one." he said messing with the dirt.

   "How long have you been here, Punz?" I said looking out at everyone else. "About 8 years or so." He said kicking the dirt.

   "When will you be outta here?" "Hard to tell-"

   "Come on." A guard said now standing in front of the two. "Why." "Do you want out of here or not." He said in a demanding tone.

   I looked over at punz. "Just go. Im sure we will meet again some day." He said smiling. "Is Alex out too?" i questioned. The guard shook his head and grabbed hold of my arm.

   "Come on." he said again. "Until we meet again Sophia." Punz said standing and giving me an awkward side hug.

Nobody's POV-

   We walked to the front of the jail, an awkward silence as we stomped along. "Nah, cauze you two are in deep shit for this one." Dream said, an obvious smirk across his face.

    "Shit." Alex whispered loud enough for Sophia to hear. "Hey Dream." she said looking up. "sup dad!" Alex said walking over to him.

   "Sophia, what the hell did you do?" Nick said walking up to her. "I have no idea." She whispered, stuffing her face into nicks sudden embrace.

   "Ok, lets get out of here before they change there minds." Dream said leading the group out the door, Alex being in the back.

   "Sophia, I never noticed how good you looked in orange." Alex said looking her up and down. A blush crept across her face, Nick and Dream on the other hand, "What did you say." they said in unison.

   "Do i have to repeat myself? I mean damn, just look at her." With that, Nick started walking towards him. "Can't this wait till we get home, come on nick." Dream said pulling back his arm.

    "Nah, Dream you know damn well you want to do this too." Dream nodded, "Not here." He said smiling.

   "Come on babe lets just get out of here." Sophia said rolling her eyes. "Speak later Sophia! I'll find a ride home, don't wanna be with you guys." Alex said sitting on the bench.

   "If your not home by 10 tonight, i'm not letting you back in." Dream said still walking towards the car. "No worries."

Alex POV-

    I waited on the bench until I was sure they were gone. Out of sight out of mind. So I walked back i to the prison.

   "Hi what can I do- Wait didn't you just get out of here?" The lady at the front desk asked. "Yea, I'm here to get Punz out." "Ahhh, Punz. He's actually been good to leave for a good year. Nobody has ever come to pick him up."

   "Oh, Ok umm ill nust wait here then?" She nodded and I stepped back to sit on the bench. A few minutes went by and finally the door buzzed.

   "Yoo, Punz my friend!" I said standing up. "Lets get the fuck out of here!" He whispered walking towards the door.

   All hell is about to go down.

755 words
This is fr a short ass chapter and im sorry bout it buttt i needed to update and i had no idea where i was going with this-