29.

Writing this is the middle of class and I got lots of weird looks.

Dreams POV-

    "DREAM." I heard Alex yell my name, but to be clear I was busy with Nick's dumb bullshit. "Pick one dream. I've got all day to wait here but if you don't have an answer by tomorrow morning, I'm out of here anyways." 

   I groaned out of frustration, "How am i supposed to pick when I know damn well your gonna end up leaving anyways. Your my best friend nick and have been for how long now? She's, Sh-" "She what. Because in my eyes she's nothing but a lying bitch who doesn't think of anyone but her-"

   I glared at him, cutting him off mid sentence, "DREAM THIS IS PRETTY IMPORTANT." Alex yelled from upstairs. "One second." I said back to him.

   "Nick, she's been through enough in the past 2 months." "And your saying we haven't? Dream, I lost Karl, I lost Tommy and Tubbo too. Ive been betrayed by you, and George and Sophia. Im sick of it. Pick one."

   He started to get teary eyes. "You know I can't pick one." "Then I guess that means i'm done then. I'll be out of here by tomor-" "STOP PUSSYING AROUND, shes not ok. Get your ass up here Dream." Punz said trailing down the stairs towards me.

   "What do you mean shes not ok? What's wrong?" "I mean she's not ok, She's, she's, COME LOOK FOR FUCKS SAKE." He yelled, now standing in front of me.

   "Come on. I know you still care about her enough to come check up." "I'm not going up there." Nick said keeping his spot on the kitchen chair.

   "Suit yourself." I said, going up the stairs, turning the corner into Sophia's room. "What's going o- Oh my god."

Sophia's POV (based around)
TW: attempted suicide, blood.

She lay there, sitting against the wall, a pool of blood swarming around her. "What do we-" "Get a fucking towel for me, call the ambulance, don't be fucking useless." Alex said, kneeling over her.

She heard there screams, the worried looks on there faces. But why couldn't she get up? Why did she take so many-

"Pills. Your fucking kidding. Sophia, Wake up." Alex said, handing the now empty bottle to Punz.

Her arms and legs covered in stripes. Why had she done this? Right, Because someone once told her "to feel something other than hurt and betrayal, I do this." The wise one that said that was now sitting in a jail cell.

But she was still alive. Had Sophia done something wrong? Had she-

"She took these way to fast. Must have been like 5 minutes." Punz said, handing Alex another towel from the request.

"DREAM. Wheres the ambulance?" He spoke with a fierce tone. "About 20 minutes away."

The group looked at each other, worry filling there eyes. She was turning from tan to a ghastly color, to blue. It was only getting worse as they sat around.

Has she wanted to feel something or was this-

"Not intentional. I know Sophia, she wouldn't do this shit on purpose." Alex said, wiping the tear that fell from his left eye, slowly sneaking down his cheek.

She knew what she was doing. She wanted to feel, to be able to talk to the ones shes lost. But was it really time? 16 years isn't enough.

*shes gonna be 'talking' to Tubbo, Tommy and Karl for a minute. Don't get confused.*

"Sophia?" One had asked in a questioning tone. She turned around, seeing 3 people standing side by side. "What are you doing here?" One said.

"Tommy.." she would say, walking over to him, embracing him in a hug. But it wasn't a hug. She slipped through him, turning around to face his back.

"No, Y-you're not supposed to be here. That is how we know. Wake up Sophia. Please." Tommy whispered, hurt filled his voice.

"Karl?" He looked up from the ground, "Sophia look at them down there. Trying there hardest to keep all emotion in and help you. Go back. Wake up."

She looks down, the clear glass they were standing on revealed the three men sitting around her, begging, asking, crying for her to Wake up.

"I miss you guys." She says, looking back at the three. "Tubbo." "No. Kid we know you miss us, you say it every day. But it's not your time yet. Please. Wake up."

She looked back down. The figure laying unconscious on the ground taunting her. "Wake up." Tommy said. "Come on, do it." Tubbo said.

"Go back to them." Karl whispered, the three boys voices getting quieter and quieter.

*Back to 'human' life*

"Come on, How much longer Dream?" As Alex said that, Sirens were heard down the road. Dream got up from the ground, Sprinting out the door and down the stairs.

"Dream whats going on?" Nick asked, oblivious to whats happening. "You didn't care then so why care now?" He said, opening the door, meeting the paramedics.

They make there way back up the stairs, i to the blood filled bathroom. "Ok, explain to us whats going on." The lady in uniform said.

"It happened when..."

"Wake up. Come on it's 12:30. Wake up."

AYOOOO.
882 word. I really wanted this chapter to be longer butttt... Oops.