41.

Planning on making 2 more chapters and then boom, done. Umm i don't really have a plan on what i want to do for the rest of the book so its kind of an adventure. enjoy :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Dreams pov-
-----------------

   As soon as i had heard the news from punz, I immediately acted upon reaction. "Location?" the uber driver asked through the phone. "123 north walnut bay." I answered quickly. "Ok we've got a driver about 5 minutes away, stay tight yea?" The call ended, leaving me sitting on the curb outside.

   "Dude what are you doing!" Schlatt asked stumbling over towards me. "Uhh i've got some urgent business to deal with back in Florida so i've got to end the trip early." I answered honestly.

   I wasn't even here to see them. Wasn't here to party either but look where that lead us to. "So you're leaving?" He slurred his words. "Yea, i think thats my uber actually." I said as a white mustang stopped in front of us.

   "Hey dude, you be safe and come see me soon alright. I missed your dumb ass, we all did. Let me know when you get back alright." He said, getting up.

   I nodded, "you've got it. I'll see you guys soon ok." I whispered as i got in the car. "Where to?" The driver asked, getting ready to type in the gps. I gave him to address to the hotel I was staying at.

   The drive was awkward. The driver, Bryan, was shitty. He seemed like he didn't want to be driving people across town. That was his job was it not?

   After about 15 minutes of driving through the crowded highways, we had arrived at the 'luxurious hotel' "Can you wait here? I literally have to get my bag and that will take me 5 minutes tops."

   Bryan rolled his eyes. "Hurry up dude i've got other things to do tonight." he said angrily. I slammed the door, "fucking dick." i murmured under my breath.

   I raced inside, swerving around the other people towards the stairs. It was probably faster anyways.

   I got in my room, out of breath, panting like crazy. "Of course everything scattered around." i scoffed. I picked everything up, throwing it in the case and zipping it, throwing it to the floor instantly.

   I sat on the bed for a second. 'You don't have time for this!' the voice in my head yelled to me.

Third person dream pov-

   'Calm down dream. Chill out.' the voice said. His head was racing, heart pounding. He cocked his head to the side, Something about this is fishy. He put the puzzle pieces together, "Punz." He breathed out before jumping up and out the door.

   After practically jumping down the stairs, Dream threw the key at the front desk, "Thank you!" he yelled running to the uber car.

   Once he arrived, he threw his bag in the back, jumping in the backseat. "Where n-" "AIRPORT! DRIVE!" He yelled, looking ahead. "That's far away from here du-" "No. I don't want to hear it. This is your fucking job. Now drive me to the damn airport bitch." I said, still breathing heavily from the rush.

   "For fucks sake." Bryan whispered pulling out of the parking lot.

Time skip.

  I hopped off the plain at LAX with a dream and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of fame excess. Am i gonna fit in. IM SO SORRY I HAD TO.

   He hopped off the plain, scurrying to the parking garage where he last remembered his car was parked.

   Driving recklessly to the hospital, he parked in the lot, jumping out of the car and hurrying inside. He thought to himself. 'Why did I yell at Sophia for driving recklessly when i just did that shit.'

   He shook his head, walking to the front dest. "Hello, My friends should be here some where. Sophia and Alex." I asked, looking around the reception area. "Sophia is in surgery. Alex is in room 119. Third floor on your right." The lady said smiling. "Thank you so much." Dream said, darting towards the elevators.

   He pushed the button saying '3'. "119 on the right." He whispered to himself existing the elevator. He sighed, knocking on room 119.

   "Come in." Alex said through the closed door. I opened the door. "Hey Alex." Dream whispered, walking through the door, closing it behind him.

   "How did you get here so fucking fast?" he questioned. "That's not the point. How are you?" Dream asked, sitting in the chair beside the bed.

   He sighed, putting his head on the pillow. "I'm actually not bad. Sophia on the other hand, i haven't seen her for the past what two days. I asked one of the doctors and I guess she hasn't waken up. I don't know dream. I'm fucking scared dude." he breathed out. "I'm terrified."

   Dream put his head down, tears threatening to poke out. "I get it dude. So it was Punz though. You figured that out?"

   "Oh yea. He stood right in the middle of the road when we got to that point, i heard him ask if we were ok then laugh about it. He's a sick bastard." Alex whispered, looking at dream.

   "He's gonna pay for it, Alex. He's gonna get what he deserves." Dream whispered. A knock was heard at the door. "Come in." Alex said.

   A doctor appeared at the door, walking in and closing the door behind him. "Ok so i've got some news about Sophia. Take a breather before and I need you to stay calm when I say it." The doctor said sitting on the stool beside the bed.

   Dream and Alex both nodded, "i'm sure it will be ok." Alex whispered. "Ok. So first off, how are you doing?" He said looking at Alex. "I'm doing good. What's the news?"

   "Sophia. We're extremely worried about her. Surgery didn't go to plan tonight. All I can say is expect the worst, i understand that hurts to hear. I do. But you have to prepare for the worst."

   Dream lowered his head again, 'can't be happening.' he thought to himself. "How? The crash wasn't even that bad, so how did this all happen?" Alex asked, curious to let the truth hit him.

   "So when the truck hit the ground, it his on the passenger side. So her head hit the window, or the medal piece on the door and caused what we like to call a brain bleed. Most people don't overcome them easily. If she does seem to wake up she will never have nearly as much strength as she does now. We are afraid that if we don't take her off the machine, then she will eventually pass away due to the amount of injury on the brain."

   "This cannot be happening. Dream what are we going to do?"

1148 words.
anyways. How yall doing?