38.

Hey bitches. Its your bestie again. Obviously, but uhh, Join. That. Discord. i mean whatever BUT YUHH. stop, im reading these comments and ima add some of my favorite lines ok. NOT CALLING ANYONE OUT BTW.
1. who gave this bitch a license.
2. im balling my eyes out.
3. my eyes are peeing.
4. Author, I came for a nice happy book not this shit.
--------------------------------------------------
punzs pov-
------------------
"what the fuck is his problem?"

   "Punz how the fuck did you even get in here-" Alex yelled from the kitchen. "What do you mean! I've been sitting here for like 3 days now." I responded, looking around.

   "No shot." Dream whispered, walking towards me. "Listen bro. You should really get the fuck outta here, it's not even your house." Dream said, now standing on the opposite side of the couch I was sitting on.

   "Yea, bro I love you, but uhh.. This isnt normal," "What are you talking about. You literally said I could stay here!"

   Dream turned his head toward Alex, shaking his head, "Pretty sure he doesnt pay the bills either so uhh, he has no say in this."

   "Whatever, This place is boring anyways, i'm getting a place with my brother. Keep in touch Alex! Cya soon Sophia." I whispered, following George out the door.

He was sat at the end of the drive way, looking for something other than regret. "What are you looking for George?" I asked him, sitting next to him. He jumped, "You fucking scared me. But uhh i'm waiting for my uber to the airport." he answered, looking down the road.

A black car darted down the road, stopping in front of them. "This is my ride, best of luck Punz." He said with a weak smile.

I waved him off, walking down the sidewalk to god knows where. "It's gonna be a long ass day."

Sophias pov-

"Dream listen. Snap out of your pissy attitude. Im not gonna sit here and watch you do the same shit I did. It's not worth it. Stop kicking us out of your fucking life when all were trying to do is help."

"Help! You call this help! Where the fuck were you when he made me choose over the both of you!" I scoffed, "In the hospital because of his dumbass smart one." I responded, rolling my eyes.

"That's not the point. Listen, find us a fucking house or even a small apartment, I dont give a shit! Use my card, i'll be in my room until then." Dream said, throwing his card at the table, running up the stairs.

"So that's it then?" I asked from the bottom floor. "Just gonna give up like that?" He shook his head, "I've given up a long ass time ago."

I walked back over to the table where Alex sat, scrolling through various amounts of houses. "There's no use, he's gonna be like that. Hell we all were when-" "Nope. dont even finish the sentence. Lets just find a place before I end up like Karl."

Alex shot me a glare. "What! I was kidding!" "Yea, kidding." He said, looking back at his phone. After a few minutes of the both of his looking, Alex had found a small apartment just a few minutes from here.

"Look, This ones got 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and its pretty big. Its on the 5th floor so we would be able to see everything going on." He said, shoving the phone in my face.

"This ones fine, Ill pay for it tho, I never pay for anythi-" "And done! We will be able to move in on Wednesday!"

   "Im going to sleep. Wil, what time are you leaving tomorrow?" i asked him. "Around 9. We have to be at the airport at 11 so." He answered, shutting the fridge.

   I turned around, facing the small group of 4 "Do you guys really have to leave? Like who going to yell at me now th-" "You will be fine Sophia. We will still visit you guys, sometimes. And plus, you've got Alex and Dream!" Phil said, standing in front of me now.

   "I give him a week and he will lose all contact with us." I whispered. Phil laughed, "Well im off to bed. Cya in the morning!" "Yea me too! Im actually really tired." Wilbur said, following Phil up the stairs.

   "Come on!" I said, waving Alex up the stairs. We got to the room, jumping on the bed. "Listen. i'm serious. I give Dream a week and he will be living with his mom or maybe even Charlie! He's not gonna talk to us anymore and hes gonna have life choices like I did." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Third-person Sophia pov-

   "We won't let that happen. You and Dream are like fucking siblings. It's crazy how you two get along so well. He can't just leave you and forget about it all. All of this." Alex said, waving his hand around his head.

   "I don't know. Ever since the hospital trip he's been more distant than ever. I wouldn't be surprised if he tells us he's staying in Texas for a while."

   "Whatever. Im going to sleep, we have to be up early in the morning to start cleaning the rooms up. It shouldn't be to bad but some of these peoples rooms are BAD." Alex said, leaning back against the head board.

  She shut her eyes, slowly but surely drifting off to sleep, prepared for the busy week ahead of them.