10.

So, I cant comment- or answer anyone.. which absolutely sucks. But if yall have any questions ask on my discord :)
300 readsss!!
Join the discord for fun- itzkayleexx#3566
---------------------------------------------------------

   The next few days was absolutely living hell for the rest of the group. "You're not the only one dealing with traumatic stress right now Alex, get your head out of your ass and be helpful." Dream yelled from down the hall.

   "Ughh I don't know how much more I can handle." Sophia said turning around to face the wall. "Yea, i don't know, Alex just needs to understand he's not the only one going through a loss."

   "I miss him.. If mom finds out i'll have to move back in with her. And as much as I talk about going back, I don't want to anymore.." She said burying her face deeper into the pillow, her cries muffled out.

   "Hey, hey don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you. You wont have to move back in with her." Nick said, caressing her back. There was a loud crash in the room across the hall.

   "Alex? Alex open the fucking door." Dream said calmly. Nick scrambled up from the bed, "What happened?" "Alex, come on open the door.." Sophia now stood up, walking across the hall to where the others are.

   "Let me go, i'll try.." The two boys nodded, slowly backing away. "Hey, be careful.." Nick said placing a kiss on her forehead. She nodded, sitting on the floor by the door.

Sophias PoV-

   "Hey Alex, it's just me. Can you open the door?" I said messing with the hoodie stings. "I don't think I can.." He finally answered after a few minutes of silence.

   "It's ok. I can sit here until you do." I said calmly, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Look, Alex, I know it's hard right now. We all lost someone special in our lives. Karl, Tommy, and Tubbo are all in a better, hopefully safer place now."

   "It's not ever that Sophia, Even before I knew any of you guys, my life was shit. I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon." There was a pause, "Sophia i've done something I regret.."

   That made my heart stop. "What happened?" "I don't know if I should tell you, I don't want you to get mad at me."

   "No, why would I get mad, let me in we can talk." There was movement from the other side. The door opened, causing me to fall backwards. "Oh hey.." Alex giggled, thats good.

Tw- cutting, suicidal thoughts.

   He shut the door behind me. "So what happened?" He kept his gaze on the ground. "Alex?" He held out his arms. I looked at them for a second, some still bleeding out a bit.

   "Oh no." I mumbled, standing up from the chair. He started crying. "Don't worry about it. Look." I motioned towards my sleeves. He raised his head, looking at my arms, cuts scattered around everywhere.

   "How long have you done this? Does Nick know? Why?" "Alex chill, I just recently started doing it again because Tommy and Tubbo are gone. Nick doesn't know, he doesn't need to yet. I do it because the same reason you did it."

He looked up now, pain taking over his face. "You shouldn't do it.." "I can't help the temptations Alex. Let's make a deal. You don't do it anymore and I won't do it either." He nodded.

I wiped the tears spilling out of my eyes. "This is just our secret ok. I won't tell anyone." I murmured giving him a reassuring hug.

"Ok, well let me know if you need anything alright. I am just a door away." He laughed "For sure."

Nobody's PoV-

She closed the door behind her, pulling down her sleeves. She sobbed, falling down to the wooded floor.

Nick came out of the room, "Baby, whats wrong?" He said sitting next to her. "I can't do it anymore. It won't get better."

Dream came running up the stairs from downstairs. "What happened?" "I can't keep fighting this battle. Its not possible for me to keep fighting. My only strength is gone. The only reason i'm still alive today is gone."

Nick looked up at Dream, "Don't say that, your still here because your strong." "No, don't give me that bullshit Dream. Im only here because of Nick and Tommy. Now, now its my brother's in this house. But before I had nothing to live for."

"Pull your shit together Sophia. You need to be strong for us. We cant lose another person. Your like my little sister. Not gonna happen." Dreams words were fierce. He didn't care if it broke your heart. He was there to pull you back into reality and realize what was going on.

She sat there, her knees to chest, head buried down. "Tommy's funeral is tomorrow. Hope you have a speech because your gonna speak."

Dreams PoV-

Dream went back down the stairs.

George, I don't think she's gonna be able to do it. I don't think Wilbur will be able to do it either. I give it a week before we find one of them doing something to ruin there life."

"Dream, there gonna go through it. We all handle it differently, they are just hit extra hard." George said finishing up the dishes.

Dream nodded, sitting on top of the counter. "I don't want to see how tomorrow will go." George turned around to face Dream. "Don't worry. It'll be difficult but it is what it is. What else can we do?" He said planting a kiss on Dreams forehead.

Sophias PoV-

I sat at the desk, paper and pencil sitting in front of me. 'think, think, think.' Nothing was coming to mind. I couldn't think straight. To many thoughts coming to mind.

I got up from the desk, grabbing my phone and airpods, exiting the room quietly. I ran up the third flight of stairs to the top floor, climbing onto the balcony railing and crawling on top of the roof.

I sat along the edge, legs dangling from the edge, the cool breeze brushing through my hair. The moon shown down on me, like a spotlight.

"Only if life could be like it once was." I whispered laying back to look up at the stars. The clouds surrounded them, looking like tiny spotlights breaking through them.

A few minutes later it started to rain. I sat up to look forward. "I can't go back in there yet." I murmured under my breath.

"Sophia? What are you doing on the roof?" 'fucks sake.'

1106 words.