Part 5

I walked inside the mansion nervously, I don't know why I got so nervous anytime I came here, everyone here was actually so nice and welcoming yet for some reason, I was always nervous.

Sonali called me just when I left from the florist, she wanted to meet me and discuss something so she told me to come here, it was like she lived here and she wasn't even married yet, I mean not that it's a bad thing, I just felt so nervous coming here.

Today, there were three ladies in the hall, she had of course met the other two, Samar and Sonali's mom but today they were accompanied by another lady too, as I walked closer I noticed something, the new lady had a flower bouquet placed on her lap.

These were the flowers Arnav had just bought earlier today from the florist, so they were for this woman? Who was she to him? Was she someone special? She had to be if he had to be buying her flowers every month, right?

"Khushi." Mrs. Raizada smiled at me.

"Hello ma'am." I smiled back at her, knowing she was Arnav's mother kind of made me more nervous in front of her than it should.

"Why do you look so scared, I am a normal human being, I wont harm you." She laughed.

"I know, I'm just nervous." I tried to relax.

"Don't worry, no one here hates you or anything, you don't have to be nervous, in fact you should feel at home, I'm sure you'll be visiting every now and then as Sonali is always here most of the times so you should stop being nervous." She smiled at me.

"Okay ma'am." I smiled.

"Barkha, who is this beautiful girl, introduce her to me also." The new lady said.

"She is Khushi, she's the wedding planner for Samar and Sonali's wedding. Khushi, this is Asha Bose, a very old friend of mine, she just shifted back here from London recently, she is like Arnav's second mother, he even buys her flowers, he's never bought me flowers." Barkha pouted making me smile, she was cute.

"Stop being jealous Barkha, he loves me more than he loves you just accept it." Asha said to her and then turned to look at me, she looked at me like she was really admiring me.

"Khushi, you are such a pretty girl." She smiled at me.

"Thank you, ma'am." I smiled.

"And very polite too, your parents really raised you well dear." Neelam said.

Okay these ladies were so sweet and they were making me smile stupidly by continuously complimenting me, I was kind of awkward now, I wasn't good with taking compliments, like what was I supposed to do or say? I just kept on saying Thanks until I felt like I had over used the word.

"Anyway, Sonali is upstairs, you can go." She said, I nodded as I headed upstairs straight away, this time I was going to make sure not to enter Arnav's room and make myself awkward so I passed by his room trying not to even look as the door was open, I passed by quickly heading to Samar's room.

"Miss. Khushi." I stopped when I heard his voice. Why are you home Arnav? Aren't you supposed to be at the office or something? Okay, I was kind of hoping he was home so I'd get to see him, but then seeing him gave me all kinds of feelings and I dint know what to make out of them.

"Mr. Raizada. I thought you must be at work." I turned around smiling, okay Khushi stop smiling to much.

"No, I stayed back to help Sonali, she's here in my room, come on." He said as he walked back inside his room and I followed him, Sonali was seated there with Samar, they had some photographs placed out on Arnav's bed.