Part 7

The food was yummy, it even tasted better as I was seated with Arnav having lunch, everything about this just made me so happy.

"So how is the decoration coming through?" Arnav asked.

"Great actually, it's turned out so beautiful, you should come see it sometime, you haven't been at the garden for so long, everything is finally coming together." I smiled, hoping he would come see it sometimes so I would get a chance to see him again.

"Sure, I'd love to see it, we can go after having lunch if you're heading there and then I can go back to work from there."

"Sound great." I said happily, yayyy, he would come along with me, I wanted to do a happy dance once again. I wish he could notice how I was feeling, I wish he could feel something similar for me. Oh these feelings were so beautiful.

"So, what made you want to become an event planner?" He asked.

"I just love everything about events, especially weddings and I love planning them, they are so fun. You know everything about it, flowers, the different kind of functions and usually every family has something different in their weddings so it's kind of interesting for me. And the happiness I feel when I see two people that love each other finally coming together and getting tied in the bond, oh, so beautiful." I said, he kept on staring at me with a smile on his face while I explained my love for weddings, it seemed like me talking was somehow fascinating to him.

"So you believe in love huh?"

"Yeah, everyone does, don't you?"

"I do. Love is beautiful, I mean look at Sonali and Samar, the love between them it's so magical."

"I know right, I'm going to cry on their wedding even though I don't know much about them, just two people that love each other coming together makes me happy and emotional." I giggled.

He smiled as he grabbed a towel and wiped off his hands, I was also done with my food so I stood up as soon as he did.

"We should get going then, would you come with me in my car?" He asked.

"I came with my car too, I'll need it."

"Okay no worries, I'll come with you in your car, I'll tell the driver to pick me up later."

"Sound great." I smiled excitedly, the idea of him with me in my car just made me happy. Okay why was I obsessing so much over him?

We both walked out of the mansion, I unlocked my car as we sat inside, as soon as I switched it on, the music started playing, I always had music playing in my car, I was obsessed with music, like my day dint feel complete if I hadn't listened to songs so every time I was driving I made sure I had some music playing.

"Your favorite singer once again." Arnav smiled.

"You remember?" I looked at him happily, I mean of course I dint expect him to remember who my favorite singer was, so it was kind of exciting for me that he actually remembered.

"I don't forget easily, which sometimes is a problem." He sighed, he looked sad when he said that. Was there something he wanted to forget but he couldn't? what was it?

He sat beside me silently listening to music as I drove, he dint say much but he did seem to be enjoying the music, he was kind of moving a bit with the rhythm.

Once we arrived at the Jade garden, I parked my car as we both stepped out and I led him inside to show him how everything was coming through, I explained each and every details as much as I could while he looked around keenly at everything.