Part 54

KHUSHI

I stood around the group of girls I hadn't met in ages, it was exciting to meet them all after so many years. It made me remember all those school days where we used to do a lot of crazy stuff together, those were the days weren't they?

One of us was finally getting married and of course I was the one to plan her wedding and now attending it, I got to meet a lot of my old classmates and reminisce about those times. It was so much fun, everyone had a lot of different stories to tell and most of them were so funny they had us laughing like crazy.

"So Khushi... when are you inviting us to your big day?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, I had rumors of you dating a Raizada, is that true?"

"You are the one living the dream, having your own company, doing what you always wanted to and also from the rumors, dating Arnav Raizada. It's like living a dream."

"From all of us here, your life has pretty much turned out how you always wanted it to right?"

Listening to them all, it kind of brought upon a realization I needed, especially at this time when I was struggling to get back to being my old self. They were right, so much in my life had happened exactly the way I wanted it to, it dint happen easily of course, I had to work hard for it but I don't remember a time where things dint go as I had planned for them to... I think maybe that was why when Sonakshi came back, for the first time, something dint go as I had wanted it to and it hurt me in a way I never imagined.

But listening to all this, it made me realize how lucky I was, I had everything I wanted, my own business, I met the love of my life and he was such a great person, what more did I have to ask for?

"Hey, where are you lost?" Manvi shook me as all the girls stared at me blankly waiting for me to say something.

"Yeah... I guess you guys are right, things did work out well for me." I smiled.

"So when is the big day then? And when do we get to meet your rumored boyfriend? I've heard he's so hot, I'd like to confirm it personally." One of them joked making all of us laugh.

"He is... and lucky for you, you might get a chance to meet him, he is supposed to attend the wedding today." I laughed.

"So tell us, how did you two meet?"

"I actually planned his brother's wedding and I guess we both were attracted to each other and things just fell in place." I smiled remembering the first time I met him... it was a memory that was etched into my mind for good, I'd never forget it.

Everything about that time always made me smile stupidly, from our obvious attraction to Barkha and Asha playing match makers for us, everything about it screamed cute.

"We need the details, come on tell us the love story..."

"Yes details please." All of them chanted together making me laugh so I gave in and started narrating the whole story to them.

The entire time I talked about it I had this huge smile on my face that wouldn't disappear and it made all those feelings come back, the feeling of being attracted to someone and just falling for them, oh how great it felt.

I kept on talking for so long and they all listened to me in complete awe, I was left in awe myself just going back through all those memories, some of the things that happened were really so filmy and cheesy but I wouldn't have asked for it any other way.

Once I was done with the whole story, all of them had something to say while I just listened to them that's when I noticed Arnav standing in a corner far away from us, he was leaning against a wall while staring at me with a big smile on his face.