Part 55

ARNAV

I watched her while she was asleep, she looked so peaceful and of course beautiful. It was after long that she had managed to fall asleep like this. Since I moved in with her, I noticed how much she struggled with sleep, but it looked like finally things were getting better and everything was falling in place.

I could tell she was getting back to being herself, she was also sleeping well and eating well, and it all felt so good, it was like a burden being taken off of my chest. Deep down, I always blamed myself for everything that happened, I broke her so bad, but I was glad she stayed and I was more than glad that she was healing and being herself again, nothing could make me happier than that.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, a tiny smile curved up on her face as she found me staring at her.

"How amazing is it to wake up to this gorgeous face?" I smirked.

"Not amazing at all." She pretended to frown but she just ended up laughing and I laughed along with her.

She sat up and looked around the room for a moment as if deciding whether she should get out of bed or not, after a few seconds, she stood up and headed towards the bathroom.

I kept on lying on the bed scrolling through my phone waiting for her to shower so I could go in next. A few minutes later, the door to the bathroom opened up and I looked towards her immediately, it had been like two minutes since she went in, I didn't even hear the shower turn on, was she already done?

"Hey, how about a shower together?" She blushed.

"Are you sure?" I asked in confusion.

I was dying to shower with her but of course I knew she wasn't ready yet, at least not after what happened the last time we showered together.

"Yes, but not touching." She said as she headed back inside and I just sat there in shock or surprise or whatever it was that I felt at the moment.

I jumped out of the bed not wanting to let go off the opportunity and rushed to the bathroom to join her, when I got in, she was undressing. I took off all my clothes too and we both stood under the shower together.

It was so freaking hard, her being so close to me and yet I couldn't touch her, it took every ounce of self-control I had in me not to touch her.

She looked so freaking sexy, the water droplets falling all over her body just leveled up the sexiness.

She turned around to face me and smirked knowing how hard I must be trying not to touch her. She placed her palms on my chest and it literally sent shivers through my body.

"I thought it was no touching?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Of course, no touching for you. I can touch wherever I want." She winked at me making me weak in my legs.

"Not fair" I pouted.

"I know." She continued smirking as she started trailing her fingers from my chest heading downwards to my stomach and so on... oh God, she was such a tease.

She slowly pulled down my underwear and I was left all naked in front of her, I wanted the same, I wanted to see her all bare too but I couldn't touch her, and it was so freaking hard not to touch her when she was teasing me so much.

"Can I touch you? Please?" I begged.

"Remember the rule? No touching." She said as she grabbed me making me gasp. Oh Khushi! Oh Khushi!

I put my hands against the walls holding on to them for my life, the pleasure that I felt at the moment was unexplainable.

She continued working the magic with her hand for a while and then she went down on her knees, she looked up at me as if waiting for me to tell her it was okay.