Part 11

It had been just two days, I had been so busy putting everything up as the haldi function was to take place today, I had been spending all my time at the garden making sure everything was perfect. In the past two days, I hadn't seen Arnav, or talking to him or anything.

When he saved his number of my phone, I hoped that he was going to call me or even text me at least and then after some time it hit me, he had saved his number on my phone but I hadn't given him my number and unless I texted him first, he wasn't going to text.

I was scared though, I mean what do you say in a first text to the guy you are crushing on? It was scary, I wished I had also given him my number, then maybe he could text me maybe.

I looked around the garden, everything was setup in the theme of yellow and white, for the haldi function, a few of the guests had already arrived and I couldn't wait for Arnav's family to arrive just so I could get to see him.

After like ten minutes, Sonali and her family arrived, of course I had met her mom, but today her dad was here too and a boy that looked so much like Sonali so I guess he was her younger brother or something.

"Hey, I love this. Everything is so perfect." Sonali said to me as soon as I walked to her.

"I'm so glad you like it, and you look so pretty by the way." I smiled at her as I looked at her from top to bottom, she was dressed in a very beautiful sharara outfit that was in yellow and white with floral designs all over. Her hair was curled and braided at the front and all her jewelry was floral, oh she looked gorgeous.

"Thank you." Sonali smiled, I left them to carry on with the guests and everything as I headed to check on the other things just to make sure nothing was going to go wrong.

I walked around for a while until Samar arrived with his family members, as soon as I learnt that they had arrived, I stopped doing whatever that I was doing and rushed immediately hoping to get a look at Arnav.

Oh God. Was I supposed to act like this? Why was I dying to see him, did everyone that have a crush on someone behave like this?

I stopped far away from the entrance and saw them, Samar was walking ahead followed by both his parents and Asha, I waited for Arnav to show up but he wasn't with them, maybe he was to come later.

I sighed and turned around so I could go sit somewhere, I was already feeling sad for not getting to see him as if he wasn't going to come at all. Chill Khushi, it's his brother's Haldi function, he isn't going to miss it.

"Looking for someone?" He smiled at me as I bumped into his as soon as I turned around.

"No." I said immediately, why was he standing behind me though?

Forget that for a moment, I mean look at the man, I was left awestruck. He looked so different than usual and so freaking hot. Okay I didn't know whether everyone out there found him hot or not, but he was hot for me, I couldn't stop staring.

He was dressed in a white Kurta with some embroidery work on it, I swear, white was so his color, it made him look hotter than he already was.