Part 51

KHUSHI

I was woken up by Arnav at around ten o'clock, I hadn't set an alarm yet as I didn't have to get to work until later in the afternoon today so I had planned on sleeping until I would just wake up on my own you know. I rubbed my eyes lazily and I looked at him while he set up the breakfast in bed for me, which was cute, I wasn't expecting this.

"Brush your teeth while I finish setting this up." He smiled at me.

"Yes sir." I giggled as I stepped out of the bed and rushed to brush my teeth, I remembered him telling me that he had to talk to me about something last night and maybe that's why he was doing all this, it made me wonder what it was that he had to talk to me about. Was it something that was going to break my heart? Please God no. I had had enough of that.

Once I was done brushing, I walked out and found him all settled, he patted on the empty space beside him so I walked there and sat down staring at the breakfast he had made for me. There were some waffles with a drizzle of chocolate syrup with some berried cut up and put over it, and he also made some pancakes and fresh juice, I was impressed, I don't remember the last time I had breakfast let alone having healthy breakfast.

"Start eating." He laughed as I was just staring at it continuously. I nodded and picked up the fork and started eating and he too joined in.

"So... about the think I told you I wanted to talk to you about, at first I really thought I shouldn't tell you about it, I mean it would stress you up for no reason but then, we had decided on telling each other everything so I figured you deserved to know." He said.

"Okay, you're making me nervous now." I stopped eating and looked at him nervously, what was this about.

"A couple of days ago, Sonakshi showed up at the office, at first I thought she was there to have some friendly chat but then she started telling me how she was still in love with me and I told her that I loved you and whatever I felt for her was long gone but she didn't want to listen to me and it was just so strange, I've never seen her act like that, it's like she's suddenly obsessed with me or something.

Look, I want you to know that I love you okay? And Sonakshi saying all that doesn't change anything between us and I don't want you to feel insecure about her at all because it's always going to be you and I just dint want to tell you because I thought it will get you too worried so I am sorry I didn't tell you any sooner." He looked at me sadly.

Honestly, at this point I didn't even know what to say or how to react to this news, I did have a feeling that she was up to something, I mean bumping into us everywhere we went was definitely no coincidence.

Somewhere deep down I had thought that after being away from Arnav for such a long time she might have lost her feelings towards him, if she had any so even though I was a bit insecure I never felt threatened but right now I felt really threatened by her.

"Please say something, your silence is worrying me."

"You said you love me right? You said you would do everything in your power to make our relationship work?"

"Yes, I will Khushi."

"Okay, so for our relationship to work you have to cut all ties with her. I am sorry I never wanted to be the girl to tell you who you should be friends with and I wouldn't object on it if she was just a friend but knowing that she still feels for you and knowing your history with her, I just can't... I'll never be okay with her being in your life Arnav.

I have no problem with Asha though, I know she's like a second mother to you and I don't have any issues if you talk to her or see her or anything but I just don't think I want you to be talking or even seeing Sonakshi after this." I sighed and started at him.