Part 24

For a moment, time seemed to have stopped, I stood there still, with my eyes wide open, my hands covering my mouth because I was so surprised, I felt numb, I couldn't even move. Someone pinch me and tell me this isn't a dream, please?

He walked towards me and I don't know if it was real or it was actually happening in slow motion, he had this beautiful smile on his face as he headed towards us and then stopped right in front of us, I didn't even know how to react.

"Hi Khushi, I've heard you're a big fan?" He said as he smiled at me, oh that beautiful smile. I don't know who I was more attracted to at this moment, Arnav or Darshan.

"This isn't real, it's a dream right?" I looked at Arnav, I mean how was this possible? How?

"It's real, and it's all for you." Arnav smiled, I turned to look at Darshan immediately, so far I had just listened to his music, seen him on videos and watched his interviews but damn, he was way more beautiful that he looked in all those videos.

I mean of course for me, it was all about his music, but there was no denying he was hot too, and he had this mesmerizing voice that felt like a blessing to my ears. Yes, I know I was obsessed, but it is what it is.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe this is real... it's so shocking, I never thought I'd meet you, that too like this? My wildest imagination was someone would invite him to sing at their wedding and I would have planned that wedding so that's how I would get to meet him, little did I know that I would get to meet him like this.

"I am like your biggest fan, oh I so love your music, I listen to each and every song by you, I am literally obsessed." I giggled and blushed at the same time.

"I have heard of that from him." Darshan said as he looked at Arnav, I looked at him too, I just couldn't believe he would do something this big for me so soon.

"Well you're obsessed with him and I'm obsessed with you, so all this kind of makes sense." He smiled making me and Darshan laugh.

At this point, I wasn't even sure what to name my feelings, all this while I just thought I liked him, a lot... but after this, I was feeling a very strong sense of affection towards him, and I wasn't sure if that's what they called love but it sure felt like it.

I mean how wouldn't I fall for someone that would got to this extent just to make me happy? He said my talking fascinates him, maybe him being fascinated by me is what gets me so attracted towards him. I don't even know it for sure what's caused all these feelings inside me, I just know that right now, all I want to do is hold his so tight into my arms and never let go.

"So how about we get you started on the dance?" Darshan asked, I looked at him and Arnav in confusion, Arnav just nodded as Darshan walked towards the table and sat down, someone rushed to him and handed him a mic while Arnav held his hand out to me asking me if I would like to dance.

Imagine dancing on a Romantic song with your boyfriend while Darshan Raval sings live, it was like a dream come true, even though I had never dreamt of something like this, because let's face it, it sounded impossible.

He started singing 'saari ki saari' song while Arnav and I started dancing slow dancing, I just closed my eyes, held on to him and listened to the beautiful music.

I was so overwhelmed, I was going through a lot of emotions right now, first of all the unexpected shock/surprise of Darshan being here, my realization of love and I had no idea how to tell Arnav that I was in love with him already.

He had just started this, it was too soon for me to say I loved him, but then I was so happy, all I wanted to do was just tell him how much I loved him.