bonus V

400k readers..
Here we come another bonus...

°
°
After having dinner, Annie and Dan watched the TV as they found family movie for Annie. The little girl didn't ask about her favorite to watch tonight so as long as she sat her little ass down it's fine.

Josephine finished the dishes, she went to find them engrossed at it, just like today's lunch. She didn't say anything to them so she went upstairs to have a shower.

Dan looked down at Annie and he found she's already asleep. Of course, she was so enjoying her day on the beach even it was not long enough. He turned off the TV and carried the little princess to her bedroom.

He placed her under the cover and kissed her chubby cheeks. Annie mumbled something making him smile then he kissed her forehead.

" I love you, princess. Sweet dream, " he said then exited the room.

He walked towards his and Josephine's share bedroom. This house has 3 bedrooms but the other room was locked. And he intended to not open it yet.

He opened the bedroom and he found nobody. He shrugged as he didn't find Josephine. He thought she would be in the kitchen, so he went to the bathroom.

It didn't take long for a shower so he finished in no time. He walked out only wearing a towel as he dried his hair with the small one. His feet stopped when he found her rummaging the closet wearing pink night gown.

He dropped the small towel and tightened the one on his waist then stepped closer to her.

"do you need anything? "

"what the hell? " she startled almost fell on the ground. "can you make any sound so I can know that you are here? "

She rounded her eyes as she turned around to face him. When she was eye raping him, he did the same. He could see through the material that her dress was above her knee and it was kinda satin look. She maybe or not wore her brassier.

"you know, I want to pull those strap down so bad, " his lips quirked after saying that.

Josephine held her dress' strap as she glared at him.

"can you stop saying something like that? You turn into horny bastard since this afternoon, " she said iritately.

She left him there and got under the cover while Dan laughed at her reaction. He loved to tease her.

He makes me horny too! That damn bastard! She spoke inside her brain.

The small lamp beside her already turned off but he was sure that she was not asleep yet. He dropped his towel on his waist then wore his boxer.

She gave him her back but it only made him like to tease her more. He took his side but didn't turn off the lamp.

He turned his body towards her but didn't want to disturb her. He saw her laid there, breathing in and out as the wind blew inside the room.

"tonight is quite hot. Don't need to pull the cover up, " he said quietly.

She heard what he said but she didn't move. She laid there, eyes were wide open and her heart thumped so hard. She gripped the cover under her chin and suddenly didn't know what to say.

It's not their first night together but it felt like first day of honeymoon.

I need to get married to have that, she thought.

She felt bothered then. The situation already gave her enough the hot vibe, but now laid under the cover was getting hotter. She pushed the cover away under her feet and put aside her hair.