short 12

After changing new clothes, Dean wanted to help Valentina but she already sat on the bed. She was fast.

Before he opened the front door, Dean held her wrist making her turned at him.

"before we head out, I want to make sure everything is okay between us, " Dean said seriously.

" I... I dont know, " she whispered.

"please? "

Now he held her face in his palms. He looked her in the eyes making her more nervous.

" I just need a yes or no, " he clearly said.

" umm.. "

" I promise to trust you more than anything, " he pecked her.

" Dean.. "

" I don't want to leave you again, Vee, " he pecked her again.

"Dean, " she held his knuckles preventing him to attack her.

Her voice was cracking.

"even after what I've been through.., " she took a deep breath. " I.. I am scared to live alone... "

" I am sorry, " his heart clenched hearing her. " I love you, baby. Always and forever.. "

"you are my everything, Dean, " her voice almost couldn't be heard. "don't leave me again. "

"no! Never! "

And they had a time to their selves. They were making out in front of the door. If they didn't remember to come to the house, he would prefer kissing her than go to anywhere.

_

He helped her getting in and strapped the seatbelt. She actually could do it by herself but you knew if he wanted to do it, you couldnt do anything.

His car made a sound as he was out from the drive way. He held her hand making her startled.

"My first and last visit was after I know you have a place to mend your lost. Sister Mariyah was happy and the same time was anxious. Then she had phone call and for the rest of the day she always in her office when I and Allen were with the kids. The kids said she always do that these days. And when I saw her out from your room, her eyes were red. I thought she said something to you. Maybe goodbye and please take care of the kids."

"wow..., " she breathed out after hearing what Dean said.

Sure she remembered it. She thought she heard someone said about those words. Her memory was blurred but she remembered sister Mariyah said she didnt have time.

Valentina then said that to him. He was just silent and gave her a nod. Dean was thinking, she thought.

Her bare hand was fidgeting. She didnt know what to say again. She'd just woke up yesterday and she already had to face another drama. The drama that woulpd make the kids devastated.

Her heart clenched.

" If you dont want to, I wont force you. I just want to say about your cheek, " Dean said after long silence. " when we are back, I want you.. We go to the hospital. I know you're not comfortable about your cheek so I can make an appointment to the best plastic surgeon. "

" umm.. I want to. It's bugging me all the time," she replied softly.

"dont ever think about the money. Everything is on me, baby," Dean kissed her hand and held it tightly.

She wanted to smile but she only could give him tight smile then she nibbled her lips.

Dean knew she was nervous. She was nervous on everything. It's the very first time they met after months and no one had a grudge at each other. And he knew her completely.