short 4

DEAN POV

If you say I saw red like when I was facing Valentina months ago, it was yes. But.. Hearing the truth from Allen and knowing my mom's wick way to destroy my marriage, hell I didn't give a damn. She was sick woman. She even destroyed Valentina after our divorced. What did she want exactly?

I would like to finish this before I got to find her. I asked Allen to do the tracking and before I explain any further he already did. He sent some people he would trust just I did to him. How excellent was he.

And Allen gave me an idea about Mr. Meyer. He knew my mom's trick to prevent me finding Valentina so he was arranging and waited for me the final decision.

We arrived at my mom's place and I got out from the car. I was coming inside the house. I didn't need to tell you guys, my mom's house was big and she loved throwing parties. And my dad, well.. He's not around. That's it.

"MOM! "

I barked like a madman. I walked around the house. The living room, kitchen, dining room, even bedrooms. My step came to halt when I thought I knew where she was.

I walked outside and found her sitting in the garden full of flowers on the swing. She read something, if that's exactly what she was doing.

I was impressed. With my baritone voice she even couldn't hear my barking. I thought her ears were closed by something to do with her eyes.

I tip toed to her as my step was wider. I held my breath to sooth my tension.

So here I stood behind her not shadowed her, I saw she read an.. What was it? The report? For what?

All I could read was her planning to kick her out was successful. the fuck? My own mom did this. Allen never talking shit to me.

I cleared my throat startling her as she turned her head around to face me. She gasped as her hand close her mouth. Her grey blueish matching mine was staring straight at me.

"De.. Dean... "

Now my mom was speechless. Before she was always blabbering about anything including Valentina. Now my heart felt guilty.

"so, you have something to tell me? "

"wh.. What about? "

"you're telling me. Should I still call you mom after what have you done to Vee? "

"so you choose her over me, your own mother? That bitch!"

"shut up! " my voice was now booming more louder than before. She didn't intend to face my wrath now, right?

"you made a false accuse about her to me just to make her suffer, " my voice was slowly but you could hear the raging. "tell me, what she did to you making you hate her that much? "

"because she married you," her tiny voice making me confused.

"what? "

" I'm not lie about it. "

"and you take everything she has just because she married me? "

"because she took too much from you. "

"what?"

"she took everything! " now this woman crazy. "your attention to me! Your money on her! Your everything!"

"what? "

Silence..

"are you kidding? "

Silence. Our furious eyes were matching.