short 13

Allen already put the kids to bed. He brought their belonging near the door. The penthouse has 3 bedrooms and the kids got the room with king sized bed. He hoped they didnt fall down.

He heard the front door opened. He went downstairs and found Dean carrying Junior as he sounded asleep.

"where are the other kids? " Dean asked at the last step of the stairs.

" I put them in the bedroom," Allen said ready to take Junior.

" which one? " Dean let Allen carried Junior.

"king sized bed, " they walked upstairs.

Valentina followed them cradling baby Dianne and carried the baby bag. She didnt follow them to the kids' room but she went ahead to the master bedroom.

She placed the baby on the bed then put two pillows beside her. She opened the bag taking the blanket for covering baby Dianne.

The baby sighed in her sleep making Vee smiled. She made noise like sucking then stopped making Vee laughed.

" I love you, baby, " she gave a kiss on her forehead.

Dianne gave her a gummy smile only showed for a second. She's so adorable making her heart melted.

The door was opened then Dean came inside. He caught Vee was staring lovingly at the sleeping baby.

He just smiled then went inside to the bathroom. After few minutes he was out and still Vee was sitting beside Dianne.

She didnt realize that Dean had finished taking a shower and changed into his boxer.

"you can take a shower, " his words startled her.

She caught him watching her and he did the same. She felt her cheeks turned scarlett because this was her first time looking at him after 9 months but it felt like years for her.

"uhm.. Uh.. Where is Allen? " she stuttered.

"he went home after moving Daniel to the other room. "

"why? "

Vee looked at him curiously as he walked towards the bed.

"the king sized bedroom was enough for the triplets. They like moving around when they sleep so it's kinda full to put Daniel with them," Dean sighed as he stared at her.

"oh.. So Daniel and Dean are in the same room? "

"yeah. This bedroom has separated bed," he shrugged. " this is what we get when we rent a penthouse in the top floor of a hotel. "

She hummed staring at the lid. He stared at her intently and he didnt know why he did that.

" you can take a shower, I can keep an eye at her, "Dean said after a long moment.

"okay."

She stood and went to the bedroom. He heard the water was running so he could relax. He laid on his back as his arms were on the back of his head.

__

Dean was awake that night. He looked at Vee sounded asleep. The baby was on his chest cause she had just fell asleep.

Dianne woke for 5 hours. She was hungry, her diaper was full and she wanted to play. So he stayed awake this time.

She was sucking her thumb after drinking her milk. And it was his first time to babysit. He felt his eyes dropped and his head was falling on his pillow then he jerked his body remembering Dianne on his chest.