short 9

D E A N     P O V

I never expected this morning would be this ruckus. They are only 5 kids, okay 6 kids including baby Dianne but it felt like you had been handle more than that. They wouldn't shut up. I don't know what did they shout about.

Me being almost insane adult here carrying baby Dianne in front of me. This baby carrier helped me in so many occasions.

I watched them took a fight but not making physical contact. I just heard baby Dianne gurgled.

Okay, she didn't know what happened and didn't care. I thought she was just too happy being carried because being laid on her moving carrier bored her to death. My words.

"no! I want here! "

"no! You take the back! "

" I want to sit in the front! "

"no! I want to sit beside Allen. "

" I will beside Allen. "

And I never expected the last thing I heard was her giggling and squealed. My vision turned at her and this made me amused at her. She never could sense the atmosphere.

I could feel inside my ears something shook and my head hurt suddenly. Well, I never had good sleep and me being under stress was not helping. Yeah, I'm stressing about Vee's condition even though she was fine. I just wanted her to wake up. And the most stressing part was how was her reaction when she faced me?

"kids! " sister Mariyah's voice helped me dodge this ringing sound in my ears. And they suddenly shut up. Wow. I should learn from her. And baby Dianne again was happy. She clapped her hands.

Did she ever know what situation we were in? No. She was a baby.

Sister Mariyah called the kids one by one to sit where she pointed at. Their shoulders slumped down because they couldn't argue with her. Thank GOD, they had someone they were afraid of.

Yeah, I brought mini van because the seats could take the kids and sister too. I wore casual attire and Allen was already in the driving seat. He was amused watching all the mini drama.

I was the last one entering the car. I could see Junior, Daniel and Dan was at the back seat. Junior could keep an eye at them. Sister took middle seat and beside her was Dexter and Davis. Me was behind Allen and I put the little lady sat on her car seat which I installed for her. Then she suddenly pouted.

Ahh... Someone was not happy.

Here I thought she couldn't sense her surrounding but this answered my perception. Her cute brows furrowed and her fists were clenched. I thought she held her self not to cry. Aww she's cute.

I sat beside her watching her slowly unscrunched her face. I could hear Allen said we would start to drive and the kids' shouting "yes" answered him.

I leant my back on the seat as I took her little hand in mine. Those cute fingers spreaded on my palm. Her face was innocent as she looked outside. Her eyes were on the front watching the trees passed by. Her another fist was inside her mouth as she drooled.

I could hear the kids chattering but not arguing. They asked and Junior or sister Mariyah answered them. Then they said something as the both elder ones replied back.

I could take fast sleep. Their chattering was like lullaby to me. And it didn't take long time to make me in deep slumber.

*

We already stood by the door. Before I told them about the rules in the hospital, sister Mariyah already told them. They whispered and nodded at each other.