short 1

All the names were fiction. They are just pop out from my head
I am really hard to find the names LMAO

______

VALENTINA'S POV

It took me so much time preparing the surprise for my husband. It was our first anniversary and I would like to present him with a special dinner and another surprise that he would love. He would be so excited.

And here I am smiling like a maniac stirring the sauce I made. I looked at the clock and it's ticking. Another 45 minutes and he would be home.

I finished plating and I went to take a shower. I wore a dress he loved. The gold dress hugged my body perfectly, sitting in the right places and it shimmered under the light.

I heard the door open when I stepped out from the master bedroom. I smiled to greet him but he showed up fuming. I saw his forehead creased and his eyes narrowed. If I had a filter on my vision I would see the steam.

His jacket unbuttoned. No tie and the first two buttons of his shirt were opened.

I walked towards him but he just gave me his index finger to stop me. I was confused here. Why was he mad?

"Honey, what's wrong? " I asked, hiding the fact that I felt nervous. My gut is telling me it's going to be something bad.

" I should be the one asking you that, " he answered.

I frowned. Confused by his words.

"Don't act all innocent, Valentina! " His voice was laced with anger. Startling me for a moment. " I will send the divorce paper tomorrow and I want you to pack your belongings and move out from here. I don't want to have a cheating wife. "

"What are you talking about, Dean? " my shoulder deflated, I was lost here. What the fuck is he talking about.

" I saw too much today and I don't need your lies," He said, rubbing his face.

I came towards him but he held my wrist and pushed me. My back hit the counter and I felt the pain of the impact. He was surprised when he did that. But he didn't even help me to stand when I slid down. My feet couldn't help my body. It was so painful.

I began crying silently. I held my hip and my tummy. When I saw him, he had already left and I heard the door slam.

Then, I saw the blood between my thighs. I gasped for air when my body started to tremble. I felt cold suddenly. I fell on the floor facing the front door. My vision was blurred then I heard hissing. My nose could smell some bad air before I closed my eyes.

*

I opened my eyes to find my surroundings were all white. The room was not too bright but I had to adjust to the light.

Then the old female nurse came in. She was all smiles, a clipboard cradled on her right arm.

"It's good to see you already awake," she said. "How are you feeling, dear?"

I could feel my lips stretch before I answered, "I feel like shit."

She chuckled. She offered me water with a straw. She knew me well. I could feel how dry my throat was as the water passed through it.

"Thank you, " I muttered. That was all I could say.

"You're welcome, " she said, smiling. " I will call Dr. Stone for you. "

She was back a few minutes later with another old female doctor.

"How are you today, Mrs. West? "

" I am not that good, " I offered my smile. But it came weak. "What happened? "