short 17

Guys, help me with this chapter cz I find something is off XD
___

D E A N P O V

°
°

10 years later

My family gathered after months, my two eldest boys finally came home. Dean Junior took collage far from current stay taking law major and Daniel just got home for his e-sport match. He represented our state to compete and with all the school our kids had we only could do the facetime to give him our support. And I'm so grateful because he had his team with him.

I was so proud of them.

I smiled having this beautiful dinner tonight and waiting for our girls to come down. The foods made me drooling. The smell was good.

"girls! Hurry up! "

That was their mother's calling. Our daughters just got their outfit changed because they helped my wife. It looked like they do the tasting food.

Then we heard our girls' shout. Oh uh! Dylan must do something to annoy his sisters because we heard his laughing.

"mom! Dylan just did that again! " my youngest daughter is whining.

"look, Ma! He pulls my hair! My ponytail is messy again, " Didi said that with her lips pouting.

"Dylan! " Vee was giving him stern look that shut him up.

"sorry, " Dylan said sorry not sorry.

"you want to make me growing more white hair, young man! "

We held our laughter because when she said that, Dylan didnt want his Mom getting older and he would pleaded to ask for forgiveness and she was the wrong person to deal with.

This is our new routine when the twins and Didi grew up. The most exciting happened when they annoyed each other. The most things happened when Dylan annoyed Didi. I dont know why but he loves to do that. But our boys dont.

We started our dinner then and had chattering here and there. We shared our activities today. I caught Junior staring at my twins. It's Daphne exactly. Ever since she was a toddler, he cared too much. He was over protective to her and you could see he was more her bodyguard than her brother.

It didnt bother me but I have to ask him. That would be something serious here.

My wife and my girls then do the dish so we boys were sitting in the living room. We watched some show but my mind didnt focus to that.

Oh, you cant find Medina and Gustav? They are flying to North Carolina because they had family matter. It's not serious but I can smell their retiring soon.

I got up and stood in the veranda facing our pool. I held a beer as I chugged it. It was stress reliever. I heard someone's step but didnt turn around.

"uh.. Dad? " I glanced at Junior standing beside me. "can I have a minute? "

"what is it, J? " that was my nickname for him since he was ten and Vee followed till now.

"uhmm.. You know, I dont into business or something like that so I cant take your place in the company, " I nodded at him.

" I know that. So? "

"uh.., " he scratched his head. I knew he was nervous. " I.. I dont want to make you angry. "

"tell me, J boy. I promise I dont," I patted his shoulder as my beer can was empty. " or should I guess it? "

"no. No.. Let me, " he took a deep breath. " you know when the twins were born I was happy. We were happy. I dont have to choose but D got my attention. At first I thought it was because she was my sister and I love her already but it goes... Something more than that. "