Epilogue

V A L E N T I N A P O V
°
°

My kids have their own stories these past years.

We go to Daniel's office today. He has a big car showroom and I dont give any specify about the car cause I dont care. (lol, it's me though)

I want to buy my youngest son a car as his present to step over his father's place. I come along with my lovely hubby. But first, we come here dont inform Daniel yet, because well any parents like me loving to surprise their kids.

As we step in the showroom, a neat cute guy approaches us. He immediately knows us then he's so excited.

"Mr. and Mrs. West, pleasure to meet you both, " he holds his hand out and we do the handshake. I smile at him as my husband just looks around. " what can I help you, today? "

" there's no any important things, but..," I wave my hand in slow gesture. " Daniel is in the office, right? "

"oh, yeah, " he answers and stands rigidly. "we have just finished our meeting. Let me guide, you, Sir, Ma'am."

The guy knocks and we hear he said come in. The guy opens the door and said he has guests. And before Daniel asks who, we appeared behind the guy.

"hello, my son, " I say waving my fingers.

"Mom! Dad!" he stands up and hugs us. Oh I miss my son.

Ever since they are already independent, my house is empty. Only Dylan will live there.

"what are guys doing? I mean, I dont mean to be harshed but.., " Daniel cant stop his blabbering mouth.

" I have something to discuss with you," it's Dean who speaks.

"bring them black coffee for my father and tea for my mom, Jay, " Daniel says then he let us to sit on the sofa.

That Jay guy is out to prepare Daniel's request. He knows what is our daily beverages.

"you know, it's Dylan," Dean starts. I watch the two of them talking. "he is already takes my position and we want to surprise him to buy him a car. You know him. He always uses my car or yours in the house. He just said, I love them. "

" it's Dylan to you, Dad, " Daniel chuckles. "What kind of car do you want? "

The Jay guy gives us our drink and he is out at the moment before I say thanks.

" I dont have any specific but you know him better, " Dean's arm is stretching around my shoulder.

"okay, I can do it," he says nodding.

"good, " Dean says proudly.

My boys are already successful. Daniel is one of them. We tried to help him before but he didnt want to. He just did it with his own.

So we make some short convo before we go to the next stop.

"dont forget to come, tonight, " I smiled after kissing his cheeks. He never one time whinning about me kissing him. He always smiles at me as his cheeks turn pink.

"of course, Ma. It's our biggest celebration, " Daniel said smiling.

"good, " Dean pats his shoulder and we bid goodbye.

°_next_
°

Dan was interested with all the assembling things and each time he had spare time he would do something with his toys.

Okay, we stand in front of Dan's workshop. I can see many workers do their jobs on the cars. They repair and change part of the cars' body. And our Dan here becomes engineering and he estabilished his own workshop 2 years ago. And it's famous among rich people.