short 11

He slept on his back. His lips opened a bit and his hand was on his forehead. He was dead tired as he breathed out a loud snore. His shirt was crumpled and undone as it was not tucked under his jeans.

He didn't wear a comfortable outfit.

His right hand was stretched out as Valentina's head was on it. She slept facing him then her eyes wide open. She didn't know why she was staring at him but it became her favorite.

Even though everything looked like was settled but they had to make everything clear. She needed to hear his side story and so was he.

She woke up with her body attached to his open side, her arm was on his torso and her head was on his shoulder near his neck. Lord, that was the best place she ever had after long time.

Now their face was at each other. She didn't want him to wake up. She just loved to watch his face right know.

She could see he had stubble on his face, the dark under his eyes weight like a ton and his hair was longer than before. She watched him as he's breathing in and out.

She didn't smile, she didn't laugh or anything but her eyes showed something. And she didn't know how long she had been awake.

He moaned softly as he moved to his side facing her. She was startled a bit because she didn't expected this. She rounded her eyes as she watched him slowly opened his eyes.

His grey orbs were staring at her as it penetrated her soul. She forgot how it felt to stare at his beautiful eyes and drawn in it.

His frown face was the first thing he showed when he woke up. He didn't know if his face was the worst thing she stare in the morning. But he enjoyed watching her to have morning show by staring him.

"it's not good to stare people like that in the morning, " his morning voice was sexy as hell. Until now, she realized that she missed his voice.

" I dont care, " she touched his face with her index finger.

He just stared at what she did right now. Her finger moved to his under eye, his cheek bone, his nose then his lips.

Something longing in her eyes. Every time he saw the scar when he looked at her, he regretted what he did to her. If he didn't leave her that time, if he didn't pushed her and she hit the counter, this would never been happen. Every single scar on her was all because of him.

She sighed as she pulled her back her hand. She closed her eyes a moment and suddenly she wanted to continue her sleep.

Dean started to make a move but was interrupted when there was a knock. He got up as he said come in.

"hello, " a young nurse came in. She had chart in her arms. " I want to check on you, first. Dr. Springer will see you in fifteen minutes. "

Valentina lied on her back as she replied a smile at the nurse. She checked Valentina's blood pressure and asked her about what she did yesterday. She just made a conversation at least not to make the situation so boring or awkward.

Dean saw that and he went to the bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. Allen provided some necessary things. He would shower later before going home. Or maybe when he was at the penthouse.

He saw himself on the mirror. He determined to bring her back whatever happened and whatever it took.

*

They stepped in the penthouse. It quite big and everything was in broken white. Dean always kept his arms around her because he thought she wasn't strong enough to walk alone.