short 6

Hola.
Just few days ago I updated but it feels like long time ago LMAO 😂😂

___

DEAN POV

She was in VIP room. I chose the best for her. She didn't use canula or mask to help her breathing. She was now a bit warm.

I sighed. I was so relieved Vee was okay. She was just being weak right now. Her temperature might have stabilized. She was not in comma but doctor said she was sleeping. We could wait when she would wake up. But not at this moment.

I was sitting on the chair beside her, holding her hand and my mind made a turn back time when we were all lovey dovey.

She was kind despite what my mother had done to her. Never did she bad-mouthed her either. She respected her because of me. That was the first reason. Secondly because she had already considered her as her own mother.

But when I loved my mom the most she did something unexpected. She went through that far just to destroy Vee all because she said and I quoted because she married you and she took everything from you.

I kissed her knuckle and leaned my cheek on it staring her. I didn't know what had been she through because now she was thin and her face was pale. Her lips was not blue anymore and it's back becoming pink. I missed those lips.

The scar was like tattoo. It took much on her bone cheek to her jaw. I thought she was ashamed of this and hardly to find a job. Her hair was not long enough. It was still blonde but not that shining.

I intended to sleep beside her but I was afraid to disturb her. I wanted to hug her, missing her soft body and her nice smell.

And suddenly my pants became tight. Fuck. It's not the right time, buddy. Just imagining her made me aroused. What the hell. I should take a cold shower.

*

Allen visited at night. I knew he had new information. I changed my outfit more casual and comfortable. Tonight was surely quite cold.

He didn't want to disturb Vee so we talked outside of her room. We sat on the chair across her room.

"how is Mrs. West? "

Now, he called her Mrs. West.

" she's better now. Thank you for asking, " I answered smiling.

" that's good, " Allen nodded. " there's something I want to tell you. "

"is it important? "

" umm.. Not t- but it's about Mrs. West life here. "

"go ahead. "

"there is a small house around the corner but it's an orphanage. If you want to, you can visit."

"oh.. Is that so? "

"yeah, " Allen nodded again. "she loves to visit them. Sometimes she brings foods or clothes. And these 3 days I got from Mike, the man we just met in her apartment said the house was worried about her because this is the longest she didn't have a time to visit. "

"how many children they have? "

" Mike said there are 6 children and only an adult as their guardian. "

"how? "

"from what I got, she is sister Mariyah and she is already in her 70th or more. Mrs. West is inspired by them and they are her spirit. Also, she loves children. Am I wrong? "

" you aren't. "

" don't you want to know about the children age or how can she take care of them? "

"you can tell me. "

"umm.. Mike told me every time Mrs. West visits them, she always smiles and at the same time she cries. Sister Mariyah said and Mike quoted to me she had them a long time ago and most of them was abandoned child. The parents were leaving them if it's not in front of the house, it could be public place. And sister Mariyah can't leave them behind so she takes care of them till now. "

"wow.. "

"yeah, wow indeed, " Allen pursed his lips with his blank face. "the youngest is 5 months old baby girl. The oldest is 7 years old boy. They have 6 kids around the house and Mrs. West never skips to entertain them. She loves the kids as her own. "

I got silence. I was never expected it.

"so, what do you think? " Allen asked me.

" I don't know. I want to stay a little longer," I sighed leaning on the chair and my head on the wall. I looked far away as I imagined her fragile form. " I'll call you when I want to visit them. "

"okay, " he stood up.

"where are you stay at? "

"don't worry about me, " Allen said pocketing his hands.

"alright."

We bid goodbye and I went inside. She changed her position when I looked at her. It just her head moved to her left side and her lips mumbled something.

And here I thought she dreamed with the angels because then she was smiling.

I sat beside her again and stroked her face. Even she was thin, her skin was tender and soft like a baby. Do not forget about her cheek. If she wanted to, she could do plastic surgery to remove the mark. But I knew her, she didn't want to risk and didn't want to waste money on this.

How couldn't I love her. She was too precious, perfect. I held myself to sleep beside her. She was just too cute at her age.

My grip was tightened by her even it was not strong enough but I knew she could move her muscle.

I rubbed my thumb on her knuckle and kissed it.

"open your eyes, baby. "

She hummed as she answered me.

"you don't want to see me? "

She hummed again. I didn't know if that was a "no" or "yes" but I hope it was the second.

I came near her. Our nose was touching. I stared at her closing eyes as I touched her cheek.

I couldn't feel the scar so I knew it was like tattoo.

" I love you, Vee, " I said as I pecked her lips.

Oohh.. It's just a starter. Look what would I do when you woke up, baby.

___

Finally, new chapter ..
Don't stop correcting me, guys😉
Enjoy....