Chapter 1

(Writers Note: Hi! If you are reading this story please keep in mind that this might have some big trigger warnings. Please don't read if you feel it will affect your mental health. if you feel like our girl Sun Hee please just know that you are not alone and you have a friend in me if you ever need to talk. My DMS are open to anyone! Also the story will have a very happy ending so just hang in there we will make it to better and bigger things. )

Hi ARMY! Had to include some videos for ya'll like I always do. Some of you might know this from our messages and comments but Jhope is my bias! Maybe that's why it's taken me longer to write this one??!! Ummm!! Maybe I don't want it to end. Ok enough about my problems. I am here to show you some of my favorite Jhope moments starting with the rap line Tear! What can beat Jhope in Dior! And that last verse!!! Hot am I right?!!!

Next we have BangBang Con which is around the time our beautiful Sun meets him. He looks so handsome in the shorts and hoodie!

And lastly we have Jhope in Dynamite era!

March 8, 2020

"Hi, my name is Yang Sun-Hee" I practice in front of my bedroom mirror and this is the 20th time I have said those exact words. My hangul is decent but I still get nervous when I meet those that have been speaking it their whole life. My parents did their best to keep the language alive at home but being raised in Paris didn't make it easy on them. But my speaking abilities are not the only thing making me nervous. Today is one of those days were I will be walking around with a stomach full of nerves since I have to meet a new photographer. This will be one of my many side gigs I have been doing to make extra money. I am getting pictures taken as I do different ballet poses. The pictures will be used on a children's book and it makes it extra special. Ballet has always been my first love and It holds a big part of my heart and thats one of the main reasons I feel excitement combined with anxiety.

I took extra time this morning getting ready in one of my favorite black bodysuits and pale pink long lyrical skirt. The colors highlight my milky white skin and rose cheeks that are turning red as I notice the time. In less than an hour I have to be

at the venue and I can not spend any more time practicing for what's to come.

I arrive at the park just in time and I am met with a surprise. The photographer was nothing like what I had imagined. She looks so young even though I can only see her eyes due to her facemask. When it's time for me to greet her I stumble on my words not knowing if she is younger or older than me and the mask is not helping me. This pandemic has hindered my ability to greet people the right way. All the words I practice this morning go out the window.

"Hello eonni" I bow my head unsure if I am using the right words. I have learned from my parents thats its always good to assume that everyone is older when you greet them. The culture change has been tough on me the most. My parent's were born in Korea and left for Paris when they got married which means they had the opportunity to experience their culture before they left. In the other hand my brother and I were not that lucky. It makes it hard to meet new people because I am always unsure of what is the proper way to greet them. Korea is very big on respect of their elders and there are different unspoken social rules that you have to follow when you meet someone. Working as a dancer has helped me practice those rules since I am constantly put in situations like this.