Chapter 12 *Trigger Warning*

My heart is still racing from what happened this morning and it has caused me to mess up on the choreography. A choreography we have practiced multiple times before today but I have been so preoccupied with my thoughts that I can't remember a single step. In other circumstances I would be embarrassed and pissed off at myself but I can't even think about that right now. All my brain can do is replay Hobi and Kang's conversation over and over again. The way they stared at each other hunts my thoughts. Thankfully the tension between my group and the guys disappeared hours ago. I can't say the same for Hobi and Kang. I can still feel the tension between them and even when we were dancing I would still catch Hobi's wondering eyes looking for Kang. If at any point Kang got close to me I could see the rage build in Hobi's eyes. I think he was ready to confront him at any moment and I don't blame him. I really don't understand why Kang was so disrespectful this morning and I can't even imagine the reason behind his horrible attitude. Honestly he has been acting weird for weeks now and it's always aimed at me.

To my surprise no one in the group has approached me with questions about what Hobi admitted today. I think they either don't care or they don't want to ask me in front of the BTS members. For some reason I expected a million questions to come my way as soon as Hobi made the announcement but it was complete silence. I noticed some of the girls looked at me in awe but that was about it. I think they were more in shock than anything else and it will probably take them some time to fully understand that I am in BTS payroll. I am not looking forward to what will happen after today or how they will react once we are alone but I will have to deal with it eventually. The questions of "how are they in real life?" "Have you been to their houses?" "Are they dating anyone?" are just a few of the many I will probably hear all week. This is one of the main reasons I am hoping the practice ends soon and I can just head home without having to have any awkward conversations with my fellow dance mates.

We have been dancing for almost 10 hours with a few hours of rest which only my group got to enjoy. The members on the other hand spent their break doing small photoshoots and even filmed a dance practice for their new song coming out in a few days. I have been lucky enough to witness how hard they work in other occasions but I am glad my crew is here to witness it as well. They needed this wake up call to remember the members are true professionals and hard workers. Once we finished the last set Ji-Hoon and Namjoon get together again and this time the atmosphere is totally different. They both smile at each other and even laugh at some parts of the conversation. Seeing this has finally made me relax. Of course it's a shame that now that the work day is over I am able to relax and not when I had to remember my steps. But with everything else that goes wrong in my life I have learned to accept it.

My phone rings in my bag and it takes me away from my thoughts. I hurry to the corner of the room where I left my backpack this morning hoping to make it before the last ring. Once I find my phone at the bottom of my bag I notice the screen has a picture of my mom and I answer.

"Hello" I say almost out of breath from walking across this huge room.

"Sun-ha" I hear my mom say my name and its more of a plea than anything else. I can hear the pain in her voice and my heart stops for a second knowing that there is something wrong. I try not to assume anything but I know her and I know she would never call me like this if she could help it.

"Whats wrong?" I ask the question afraid of what's to come.

"Sun-ha" my mom repeats my name once again but this time I can hear the tears. I don't know how you can hear tears and believe me I cant explain it either. But I can physically hear her tears falling down her delicate face.