Chapter 21

November 12,2020

"Is everyone ready to go?" I hear Ella ask and I shut my eyes trying to get back from the memories of this morning.

"Ready" Ara says and I open my eyes to see my two pregnant friends who are the cause of this bathroom stop. "Where is Min?" Ara searches the bathroom with her eyes.

"She went outside with Mia to meet back with the guys" I answer grabbing my backpack from the sink.

"I love the hair" Ella says grabbing one of the two braids I made while I waited for her and Ara.

"Thank you" I look down feeling my cheeks warm. I still can not get use to hearing compliments.

"Right! Every time she does her two braids it reminds me of how young you are still. I will never get over how you are still practically a child but act more grown up than any of us" Ara speaks as she comes to put her arm around me. "I look at you and wonder how Mia will look when she is your age"

"I wonder the same" Ella says and I notice my two friends look at me with the same eyes as my mom. You can really tell they are and will be wonderful mothers.

"You both sound like you are 20 years older than me and we are only a few years apart" I say knowing Ella is only 22 and Ara is 25.

"Well right now I feel like I am 60" Ella laughs as she holds her lower back with both her hands. Her belly is big for almost being 7 months and I am not surprise since both her and Namjoon are tall. That baby will be as big as Mia when she is born. Ara in the other hand is only a month behind Ella but her belly is not as big. I wonder if baby boy Min will take after his dad or his petit mother and sister.

"We should get going before they come looking for us" I say encouraging my friends to finally get out of this public restroom. If we spend any more time here they will continue talking about me and thats a subject I don't want to touch.

We exit the restroom with me holding my backpack, Ellas crossbody bag and Ara's tote bag to their disagreement. Ella refused to hand me her bag but I still grabbed it from her before she started walking and Ara almost fought me for her bag but she realized I would not give up as easy. I know how hard this flight was on their bodies and by me holding a few extra bags I know will not hurt me.

We find the guys by a Starbucks' stand surrounded by the same bodyguards that helped us out of the plane. The rest of the airport seems to be quiet and since it's so early still the people that are here seem to be so involve in the start of their day that they don't notice the worlds biggest group all stand by a coffee stand. For a second I worry about the type of exposure this little mundane task could cause them. But seeing them act like normal humans makes it worth the risk. Also seeing how the bodyguards try to cover them as soon as anyone come close enough to be able to see their faces makes me feel better.

Once we are close enough I notice most of them carry drinks and snacks. Yoongi who is the first one I see is holding a grande white drink which he shares with a very enthusiastic Mia. Next to him its Tae who holds a hot drink and a cheese croissant, JK who looks half dead with his eyes half close holds another hot drink as he leans his head on Tae's shoulder. Jimin who is the next one sips his cold drink and for a second I have to look away. This man can make anything look sexy even when he is just sipping from his coffee. Namjoon who has two drinks in hand walks over to us not waiting for us to make it to him. He hands a drink to Ella and she mouths the words thank you as her face turns into desperation once she realizes she had been wanting for this drink all this time. I am pretty sure its not coffee since I know she stoped drinking once she got pregnant. Hot chocolate is probably all she drinks and she seems to be very content with this