Chapter 25

November 13, 2020

"Princess we can not Jimin today" Hobi says using the inside joke he shares with the members. "I don't like to be late" Hobi continues as he walks behind me while I use the bathroom mirror to do my hair.

"5 more minutes I am almost done" I say as I pull half of my hair back leaving only my bangs framing my face. I do half up and half down and place a big white tulle bow on top.

"You look stunning" I hear Hobi say and I look to him and notice he has stopped getting ready and now is standing at the doorway of the bathroom.

"Thank you" I say looking down at my outfit. I got this dress in Paris a few years back. It was the first dress I bought with my own money. I saved for months to be able to get it. The dress is not my usual style but when I saw it while I was shopping with my friends I could not get it out of my head for the rest of the day. We went to a million stores after and I kept going back to that dress. When I was a kid I was obsessed with Disney Princesses and I always wanted to be one. When I saw the short cream tulle dress with puffy short sleeves my first thought was that it looked like a modern princess dress. I had the idea to pair it with white sneakers and a bow. I bought it thinking I would have a chance to go to a Disney Park eventually but it never happened and the dress stayed in the back of my closet waiting for the day. Now I can't believe that day is here. When Ara told me to get the tickets for the park when we were back in Korea I hoped I would be invited and of course I would pay for my ticket. When I offered she laughed in my ear and told me not to even dare to offer to pay again. Typical Ara.

"You like it?" I ask Hobi once I look back at him.

"Yes. I feel very underdressed" He says looking down at his outfit. He is wearing army green joggers a white t-shirt and cap and his most used nikes. "But I can act like I am your bodyguard and you are the idol" He says with a huge ridiculous smile.

"No, not an Idol. I am a princess today." I say letting my inner child come out. I promised myself today I am not holding back. "I am hoping the other princess will let me join them" I grab the hem of my dress and bow down practicing my princess bow. When I look back up I notice Hobi walking towards me and his eyes have changed to the ones that make me weak. When he is close enough to touch me he grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

"Your my princess. Only mine" he says before kissing me to let me know that there is no doubt that I am his. The kiss is quick and he pulls away leaving me wanting more. We still have not been intimate since we had Mia most of the night and by the time we got her to finally sleep we were so exhausted that not even the world ending would wake us up. This morning we had to be up extra early for the park so we were zombies most of the morning and being intimate was the furthest thing in our minds. At least for me I can not speak for him.

"I have your phone and the mask that was next to it. Are you taking anything else?" he asks walking out of the bathroom. For a moment his words are stuck in my head. Ever since I met him he has done little things like this that make me fall even deeper. He knows I dont have any pockets so he carries all my stuff and he is not upset about it. Its natural for him to be this caring and it reminds me of my dad. "Sun?" he questions and I come back from my thoughts.

"Yes, I need to grab the bow I have for Mia. It matches mine." I walk behind him heading to the nightstand where I left it. When I bought my bow I had seen that they had a matching one that was a smaller version. Immediately I thought about Mia.